PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Raptor Talon

Bronson
02-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Looking for Hook. The Motiv Rapton Talon is an excellent ball for heavy oil and fresh house shots. With the Predator core this ball has a very easy to read continuous reaction. The ball reads the lane early allowing you to move inside and play the middle of the lane on a fresh house shot. It easily gets through the heads which is especially beneficial on wood lanes. This ball has tremendous pin carry allowing you to score higher.

I have used this ball on various conditions from a medium oil pattern at 41 foot and a heavy oil pattern at 45 foot and on both wood and synthetic surfaces.

I am right handed and throw the ball at 17mph. I use the Motiv Power Gel Scuff to keep the ball clean and ready to react at all times.

Not only have I had great success with this ball but my customers have also. I have drilled this ball for various styles of bowlers. I have bowlers that have struggled to hook the ball now have all the hook they wanted. Other bowlers can now play an inside line and count on the hook they desired to crush the pocket.

If you want a ball that hooks then this is a great choice. Thank you Motiv for another excellent ball.

Bronson Schalizki
“Motiv Staff Member”
www.motivbowling.com

noeymc
02-22-2013, 01:57 PM
this is like the 15th review of this ball =D on this site lol