PDA

View Full Version : MYSPACE CONTEST August

The KingPin
07-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Hello again to all.

If you are here from myspace, then you know the contest. As promised it is for myspace friends.

So this contest will run from August 1st until the end of August.

We will pick and randomly draw people for the prizes.

So please tell me what prizes you think is fair and worth your posts?

Thanks

onefrombills
08-01-2008, 03:30 AM
This is a really great thing and I hope many people from myspace are joining the site

bowlr721
08-01-2008, 11:04 AM
well im from myspace and i joined! cant resist free stuff lol anyways it depends if your wanting to stay with the bowling theme when it comes to prizes. Honestly you could give out stuff that isnt bowling related and i know i would be happy because guess what....its free why complain! But i mean if you wanna stick with bowling them you could do bowling balls who doesnt want a new bowling ball i mean im cravin a new rapid fire pearl :) but i mean its up to you. You could also do like a tom-tom gps system i mean we all get lost but these are just my thoughts that im throwing out! yall can let me know what ya think of my ideas!

Justin

onefrombills
08-02-2008, 05:41 AM
well im from myspace and i joined! cant resist free stuff lol anyways it depends if your wanting to stay with the bowling theme when it comes to prizes. Honestly you could give out stuff that isnt bowling related and i know i would be happy because guess what....its free why complain! But i mean if you wanna stick with bowling them you could do bowling balls who doesnt want a new bowling ball i mean im cravin a new rapid fire pearl :) but i mean its up to you. You could also do like a tom-tom gps system i mean we all get lost but these are just my thoughts that im throwing out! yall can let me know what ya think of my ideas!

Justin

Yeah we can use the Tom Toms so we dont get lost going to tounaments .......lol

bowlr721
08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
lol that is so true! i travel alot to tournaments!

The KingPin
08-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Ok so maybe a portable gps?

What else would you like to win?

bowlr721
08-04-2008, 04:32 PM
bowling equipment is always a plus lol bags shoes balls accessories stuff like that!

The KingPin
08-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Being that we are a new site, of course funds are low, yet with more people here the more we can do as bigger companies might see the interest here and hopefully we can send people to tournaments and such.

Either way, what about a bowling gift certificate like 100 bucks or so to an online bowling shop?

onefrombills
08-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Being that we are a new site, of course funds are low, yet with more people here the more we can do as bigger companies might see the interest here and hopefully we can send people to tournaments and such.

Either way, what about a bowling gift certificate like 100 bucks or so to an online bowling shop?

I believe that the online GC would be a great gift.

bowlr721
08-05-2008, 09:52 AM
i agree i think that would be a great idea!!!

The KingPin
08-05-2008, 11:09 PM
What store do you all like to shop at for online bowling gear?

bowlr721
08-06-2008, 10:22 AM
bowling.com bowlersparadise.com places like that

Bowling 411
08-18-2008, 02:23 AM
I think you would attract tournament youth bowlers and their PARENTS if you offer things like hotel stays, tournament entries, gas cards, bowling equipment and apparel. Team entries would be great as well. Some companies donate bowling shirts and include their logo on the sleeve for advertising.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD WANT TO SPEAK WITH THE USBC TO MAKE SURE THE PRIZES YOU DISTRIBUTE ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES PERTAINING TO YOUTHS. (in addition you can request information about and post any waivers needed to assure you are in compliance.)

You should try and speak with the coordinators of National scholarship Youth Tournaments.
http://www.bowl.com

Teen Masters (Gary Beck) I know Gary is looking for sponsors for the Teen Masters.

JBT Junior Bowlers Tour (Jeff Hemmer) West coast ~ there is also a East coast JBT ~

If you need contact info let me know. I'm sure these guys would gladly include your companies information on their monthly flyers / emails and tournament entries. Should be a Win ~ Win situation...

onefrombills
08-18-2008, 03:45 AM
I think thats a great thing and I never thought about that ...gas cards, hotel stays and things like that and also if you need Jeff JBT Southwest contact info just let me know

bowlr721
08-18-2008, 10:48 AM
i didnt even think about that. Thats a great idea with gas cards with the crazy prices we have these days!!