PDA

View Full Version : Elbow progress

travkoiboi
03-02-2013, 03:08 PM
http://koiblocks.net/bowl/2.mp4

Little progress... trying to keep arm closer to body through downswing... like the figure 8 motion idea... just have to get that muscle memory down so arm stays in

enjoy reading tips and tricks./

ecub
03-02-2013, 11:10 PM
It looks as though your rushing your swing. As soon as it hits the top of the back swing, you seem to force it downwards rather quickly. Maybe try slowing down your swing and concentrate on staying behind the ball more?

Just take my help with a grain of salt. I'm no pro or an instructor, but I'm just comparing it to several bowling videos of pros.

SmilingBowler
03-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Good tip, ecub. I learned that I had more control when I slowed my swing and let the ball work for me. I focus now as if my arm is a string on a yo-yo and the ball is at the end of a pendulum motion. It feels great because I don't feel any kind of pain or fatigue in my arm anymore and I've heard people say my swing seems "effortless" at this point.

noeymc
03-03-2013, 12:14 AM
think of the backswing as a swing set when u where at the top u kinda floated but u always came back down the ball should float u shouldn't feel anything at that point the ball will come down it will be there trust it