PDA

View Full Version : Contest Mar 04, 2013 to Mar 10, 2013 - DV8 Diva

BowlingBoards.com
03-04-2013, 12:33 AM
We are giving away a DV8 Diva for a random poster from Mar 04, 2013 through Mar 10, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Perrin
03-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Saw this ball again today on the PBA team event. Good looking ball but there don't seem to be any around here yet.

Koontzy
03-04-2013, 05:32 AM
yeah, i really like the look of this ball. nice, very nice.

RoccoRock
03-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Diva, mmmmm sexy.

striker12
03-04-2013, 09:22 AM
ball is a great looking ball only have seen 1 of these at the bowling alley and the guy who got it has got already a high game of 269 with it.

I suck at bowling
03-04-2013, 09:57 AM
This ball looks extremely awesome!

And who won last week? another Facebook person?

scottymoney
03-04-2013, 10:19 AM
My wife is finally getting hers this week. the 13lb one had been on back order and the proshop finally was able to get it in after close to a month. I would like to get a 15 or 16lb one to match hers.

noeymc
03-04-2013, 11:11 AM
My wife is finally getting hers this week. the 13lb one had been on back order and the proshop finally was able to get it in after close to a month. I would like to get a 15 or 16lb one to match hers.

i hope u win and when u do u gotta post a pic of u and ur wife holding them up like BAM get on our level =)

maximumslinky
03-04-2013, 11:12 AM
i ordered one for my wife also. i had the shop order it over 2 weeks ago and they still dont have it.

panbanger
03-04-2013, 01:02 PM
One of the ladies at league showed off her new Diva last night. She bowled 2 frames with it, said it felt like a rubber ball and put it back in her bag. She doesnt throw a hook and averages about 130. It was pretty awesome.

WinterCraven
03-04-2013, 02:51 PM
I've been trying to talk my boyfriend out of buying himself a new ball until we get our league winnings. I know I'm not going to have enough for me to get one, so I've been entering all these contest. Starting to feel like giving up. So many people have won but also there is so many bowlers out there.

James The Bowler
03-04-2013, 03:09 PM
This is a really good looking ball and Mike machuga throws it with such ease, it seems like anybody can throw it like him

Bonebrake
03-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I would like to win this ball for my gf, she really wants it

bigjimbo316
03-04-2013, 09:18 PM
My girlfriend has been needing a new ball for a while now, so this would be great for her!

noeymc
03-05-2013, 06:15 AM
-_- -_- good luck ppls

James The Bowler
03-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Really good luck to everyone. Start posting on them threads

scottymoney
03-05-2013, 09:27 AM
i hope u win and when u do u gotta post a pic of u and ur wife holding them up like BAM get on our level =)

I would totally get a picture of the 2 of us together with them. She went bowling last weekend, I had something else I had to go to. So when I asked her how she bowled she just said. "I wish I had my new ball". Friday should be a fun night, I can't wait to see her rolling it for the first time. She averages 130 without bowling alot and I think the new ball will help her out.

xcross316
03-06-2013, 08:09 PM
seen this ball in action it is awesome

YODA
03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
This is a really good looking ball and Mike machuga throws it with such ease, it seems like anybody can throw it like him

Machuga throws the Diva? WOuld like to see him throw it, gonna try to find some vids of it:)

YODA
03-06-2013, 10:04 PM
The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

I am wondering, how is "liking" or "sharing" or "commenting" on Facebook participating in the conversation? Seem like those fit into the "trying to win" that you dont want?

I understand that FB can help spread a site and that Im new here, but by going off that rule, No one of FB should be winning any of the Bowling Balls?

James The Bowler
03-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Machuga throws the Diva? WOuld like to see him throw it, gonna try to find some vids of it:)

I'm pretty sure it was him. He is on one of the PBA league teams (I forget which team though). You could find a bunch of DV8 guys throwing all of their balls on DV8's youtube account. I believe it is DVeight, but don't quote me on it.

Perrin
03-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I know Russel was throwing a Diva I think Machuga was also.

Ciminelli was throwing a Brutal Nightmare and a HRR depending on which show you watched.

e-tank
03-07-2013, 04:44 PM
it surprised me when i saw them pullout divas. I was expecting them to pull out a brutal nightmare like ciminelli

YODA
03-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I know Russel was throwing a Diva I think Machuga was also.

Ciminelli was throwing a Brutal Nightmare and a HRR depending on which show you watched.

I think I seen the brutal nightmare.... Dont remember seeing the HRR in the one I watched. Gonna go back and watch a few more later.

scottymoney
03-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Such an awesome ball, wife got hers drilled tonight. 172, 145 out of the box. She averages 130, I was surprised to see the ball recover so much.
Was also surprised to throw my highest game yet of a 268 with the Divas brother the Marauder Madness.

James The Bowler
03-09-2013, 09:29 PM
it surprised me when i saw them pullout divas. I was expecting them to pull out a brutal nightmare like ciminelli

I thought for sure I would see more Brutal Nightmare's out there with it being such a high performance ball, but I have only seen like one or two maybe. They may be advertising the Diva more because it is in the budget of more bowlers, would that be a reason why? Or would it be more of a preferance of the pro's that are throwing them?

Sidewinder886
03-09-2013, 10:51 PM
New to Bowling Boards, getting started on the blogging. The DV8 Diva is a great ball for anyone who digs pink but also has performance incorporated into it as well. I have seen a few bowlers rolling this with nothing but positive feedback on this beauty.

James The Bowler
03-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know if you win a ball on here do they drill it for free as well? Or do you have to go to a pro shop and get it drilled at your own expense?

panbanger
03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Does anyone know if you win a ball on here do they drill it for free as well? Or do you have to go to a pro shop and get it drilled at your own expense?

Though people on this site dont win balls much anymore, I think they would get them delivered undrilled.

This ball also went to a facebook reader, btw.

I wonder which facebook user won the ball that was advertised in the "post your scores" sub-forum? They havent said yet.

YODA
03-11-2013, 03:27 PM
so FB people are winning all the balls? I mean no offense but the rules state you must post stuff on here and it must be a worthwhile post...

Bonebrake
03-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Im a facebook user and i post on here and i havent won.... Dammit! Lol

Judy clemons
03-20-2013, 03:39 PM
how are you doing? I have not seen any of your posting lately so I thought I would drop a couple of lines to see if your still in the bowling boards?

Judy clemons
03-20-2013, 03:41 PM
That makes two of us. I am enjoying being a member here though so it does not make me no never mind if I win one or not I am still going to be bowling any way.

Bonebrake
03-21-2013, 04:25 AM
Yeah even if I dont win I will still stay for the discussions but a ball would he nice too lol