PDA

View Full Version : Bowling OUTSIDE your country.

eugene02
03-06-2013, 07:46 AM
It was my first time bowling outside my country >_>
I'm from Singapore and went to Malaysia just across the border to bowl with the Malaysia youth team of the sunway lagoon..
those little kids were damn... they were good!

75lockwood
03-06-2013, 03:12 PM
I really want to go bowling in the states, going somewhere like the kegel training center would be awesome. but at least for now i'm stuck in 5 pin land LOL

YODA
03-06-2013, 03:14 PM
I have only bowled in Japan outside of the states myself... It was pretty fun as bowling was pretty popular over there at that time:)

swingset
03-06-2013, 03:19 PM
I've only bowled in Canada, but that's not much of a difference...the only thing I noticed was the "eh's" and "sorrrrreee's". Those people talk funny, and they think ham is bacon.

eugene02
03-08-2013, 12:03 AM
I want to go to the states to bowl too! watch those PBA players bowl.. damn! the air tickets are expensive...

75lockwood
03-08-2013, 01:23 PM
I've only bowled in Canada, but that's not much of a difference...the only thing I noticed was the "eh's" and "sorrrrreee's". Those people talk funny, and they think ham is bacon.

shudup eh?

lol, where did you bowl?

billf
03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I've been all over the world having been to every continent and EVERY country in the Middle East and South America. Unfortunately that was all before I started bowling. Heck, I haven't even bowled out of Ohio yet.

swingset
03-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Heck, I haven't even bowled out of Ohio yet.

Eh, not missing much...except people that talk funny, and some that look funny, and some that talk and look funny.

billf
03-09-2013, 06:26 AM
I get that in Ohio. Being from Boston I'm used to people talking funny.

crimsoneyes
03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Ive never bowled out of the country but I bowled in 4 states in 3 days. my brother graduated from basic training in MO and the only thing he asked me to bring him was one of his bowling balls. We bowled in MO, then stopped off at Bass Pro in IA to try out the terribly cheesy lanes there. then i stopped in MN just to say that i had bowled in each state along the way and finished it all off with league in WI!

Greenday
03-12-2013, 02:00 AM
I've bowled in Canada, but the lane I was on was burnt up badly. They oiled all the lanes but four of them for leagues (Why they are so lazy that they don't oil them all, I don't know). Luckily, I went a second time while I was up there and did much better on oiled lanes.