PDA

View Full Version : Irving, texas judy clemons i love bowling and a proud member of bowlingboards.com

Judy clemons
03-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Where are all my Texas pin pals? I was very
disapointed to not only find just 4 friends
here but to see no posting done .
I bowl at Showplace lanes in Euless, Texas
in the Monday night mix . We have 4 on our
team and we are called Fancy Pins... I roll a
10# twisted fury made by Brunswick and carry
a 144 average I love bowling and i am a PROUD
member of BOWLINGBOARDS.com

YODA
03-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Welcome from another fellow Newbie here:) Hoping the posting picks up some:) I know I will continue to be a active member here. I love bowling:)

ArtVandelay
03-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Nice! Your name is familiar... Did you ever bowl on wednesdays? I havent bowled in Euless in years, but I bowled at that AMF in a wednesday Match Point Mixed league for years. We had a fun team.

Judy clemons
03-14-2013, 10:00 AM
No,only league bowled on mondays. i started with Marks -a- lot. Don Lewis Jim Covington,
Melissa Lewis and Frank Newman. I know
they bowled in the wed night league your talking about and sometimes i would go watch them .

Judy clemons
03-14-2013, 06:43 PM
Hey YODA, just dropping in to say Hi! How ya are? how is it going?

ArtVandelay
03-14-2013, 09:31 PM
I remember the names for sure! I think Cheryl was in charge of both those leagues. We were asked if we wanted to join monday at one point, but two on our team live in Keller and the other two live in Denton, plus Monday Night Football is kind of important to us, so we skipped. Hahahaha.

It was always fun though. I miss that huge league. The AMF in lewisville isnt nearly as big. They do a lot more 5 team leagues there so it just tends to take longer.