PDA

View Full Version : Contest Mar 11, 2013 to Mar 17, 2013 - Roto Grip Disturbed

BowlingBoards.com
03-11-2013, 12:00 AM
We are giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed for a random poster from Mar 11, 2013 through Mar 17, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

SmilingBowler
03-11-2013, 12:44 AM
I really do like this ball and it's still on my Top 5 list. I don't have it yet.. but will in the future.

BowlingBall.com Video: http://youtu.be/VT7BDXdZaAQ

http://youtu.be/VT7BDXdZaAQ

BowlingBall.com Link: http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-balls/RotoGrip/10676/Disturbed.html

We are giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed for a random poster from Mar 11, 2013 through Mar 17, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Perrin
03-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Good looking ball. Course I think those 3 can make any ball look pretty good :)

RoccoRock
03-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Nice ball, my pro shop just told me I should look into buying one. Would be easier to win one.

striker12
03-11-2013, 08:45 AM
why have they not put a giveaway for the sync or "aura par"

barcar
03-11-2013, 11:23 AM
I would love to win this ball, but if I don't I will buy it.

bigjimbo316
03-11-2013, 03:47 PM
This ball looks awesome and sounds like it could be just the new thing I need. Would love to win it!!

Bonebrake
03-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Im a facebook user can i win the ball now? Lol

James The Bowler
03-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Im a facebook user can i win the ball now? Lol

I have tried lol. It doesn't really work that way :P

James The Bowler
03-11-2013, 08:30 PM
The color scheme on this ball is awesome. Before I got my mm, I was thinking about buying this ball but it was a little out of my price range with the 50 dollar drilling at my home lanes

Tampabaybob
03-13-2013, 05:36 AM
This ball has the same weight block as my Shatter that I won here a few months ago but has a different shell. It's an earlier roller than the shatter so if you're shooting on oil or like to shoot inside this is supposed to be another great ball by Roto Grip. Shot a 300 with the Shatter....Lovin it !

noeymc
03-13-2013, 12:39 PM
this is on my dream list =)

GoodGravy
03-14-2013, 10:57 PM
Ahhhh...my first 'official' post...
One of our local pro shops (only 2 in town) is big into Storm and Roto Grip...which is good for me since I like those balls. The shop has one of these balls and everytime I walk in there is is just laughing at me to get it....

It would be great to be able to laugh back!

GoodGravy
03-15-2013, 12:02 AM
by the way...the techno music that bowling ball.com uses in thier youtube videos always cracks me up....

and yes, this ball has a great color scheme as well as a really good looking backend move. My main ball right now is a Virtural Gravety Nano (which I love), but sometimes it gets away from me. I think this ball would be a great addition to my bag when my Nano gets to strong..

e-tank
03-15-2013, 12:28 AM
by the way...the techno music that bowling ball.com uses in thier youtube videos always cracks me up....

and yes, this ball has a great color scheme as well as a really good looking backend move. My main ball right now is a Virtural Gravety Nano (which I love), but sometimes it gets away from me. I think this ball would be a great addition to my bag when my Nano gets to strong..

have you tried moving left a board or 2?

GoodGravy
03-16-2013, 01:33 AM
Actually, Yes....had to do that tonight in league. Spent the first game 'tap dancing' all around boards 25-30 and trying to adjust my target down lane. Needless to say the first game was a joke, but I was able to figure it out and pulled the rest of the set out of the trash.

I'm kind of stuck inbetween no-mans-land since my only to balls are the Nano and an older Tropical Heat. A couple of the guys we were playing against had a bit deeper ball bag than me and they were all dumping thier big hook balls by the end of the second game....I just kept moving left and taking as much hand out of my ball as possible. We did end up winning the last game, but it wasn't pretty....

I think something in my bag like the disturbed would have worked really well tonight.

ChrisB
03-17-2013, 12:59 AM
A lady next to me tonight was throwing this ball. She couldn't stop talking about how great it was. It did look pretty good down the lane.

e-tank
03-17-2013, 01:06 AM
Actually, Yes....had to do that tonight in league. Spent the first game 'tap dancing' all around boards 25-30 and trying to adjust my target down lane. Needless to say the first game was a joke, but I was able to figure it out and pulled the rest of the set out of the trash.

I'm kind of stuck inbetween no-mans-land since my only to balls are the Nano and an older Tropical Heat. A couple of the guys we were playing against had a bit deeper ball bag than me and they were all dumping thier big hook balls by the end of the second game....I just kept moving left and taking as much hand out of my ball as possible. We did end up winning the last game, but it wasn't pretty....

I think something in my bag like the disturbed would have worked really well tonight.

Ah okay. I hear you there. My team and i made up a series of games yesterday and im 99% sure they didnt oil the lanes for us. I started of with my hell raiser revenge like i always do and i was leaving splits or weird things like a 3-7-10 split and ended the game with a 115. Switched to polished crossroad and everything turned out okay averaging 215 for the last 2 games

GoodGravy
03-17-2013, 11:13 PM
Picked up my little girls first ball yesterday...8lb pink bliss TZone....we have bowled a ton of games over the past 2 days because she wants to get better for her first summer league comming up. I was looking over some of the balls in the pro shop while they were drilling it out, and there was that Disturbed sitting there just 'grinning' at me......along with the Defiant Soul, Sync and IQ Pearl all ganging up on me..I barely got out of ther with my life (and credit card) still in tact.

Does anybody know if there is a 12 step program out there for Bowling-Ball-Aholics???

wolf army soldier
03-25-2013, 11:16 AM
I like the name of the ball...although my bowling would be better described as "disturb-ING"..