PDA

View Full Version : PBA star Michael Fagan and his bowling skills will be featured in a segment on the Di

Bowling RSS Member
12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Set your TV recorders - PBA star Michael Fagan and his bowling skills will be featured in a segment on the Discovery Channel program Time Warp, which will air tonight, Wednesday, Dec. 10, at 8 p.m. ET (and will re-air later at 12 a.m. ET).

NoTapNorm
12-11-2008, 06:28 AM
I convinced my family to watch this last night! OK-it helped that there was nothing on network TV. It was extremely interesting to watch how everything worked in 'slow-motion'-the rotation of the hand and the ball. It would be an extremely valuable tool for coaching, but could also lead to information overload. When they asked Fagan if he thought about the process, he said it was just natural and had to turn his brain off. Exactly how it should be done....

kakcpa
12-11-2008, 11:34 AM
I missed the show, and would have liked to have seen it.

I convinced my family to watch this last night! OK-it helped that there was nothing on network TV. It was extremely interesting to watch how everything worked in 'slow-motion'-the rotation of the hand and the ball. It would be an extremely valuable tool for coaching, but could also lead to information overload. When they asked Fagan if he thought about the process, he said it was just natural and had to turn his brain off. Exactly how it should be done....

kev3inp
12-11-2008, 05:17 PM
I watched it and taped it, but I was actually a little disappointed. I think he wasn't on long enough. I could have done with a lot less stuntmen and a lot more bowling. Did you notice the brooklyn strike they kept showing? Show me more of the correct hit, please.