PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Venom Toxin

Npahr
03-13-2013, 02:40 PM
The new Venom Toxin is quite the sight when you see it for more reasons than one! This new release in the Venom line utilizes the gear core from its predecessor, the Venom Strike, and is wrapped in the new Atomix Hybrid Radial Reactive covertock. This core and coverstock combination gives a whole new shape that is unmatched for light to medium oil patterns. The proven gear core is a lower rg (2.48) and medium differential (.034) core that allows for a smooth, controlled reaction that will be great for people looking to control the pocket with ease on lighter volume patterns. The new coverstock being used on the Venom Toxin is a new hybrid version of the Atomix coverstock seen in the Sigma series. This cover is incredibly clean through the fronts and never allows the lower rg core to over hook downlane on even some of the lightest of volumes of oil. This ball will be great for those people who love to keep their angles in front of them and try to stay closer to the friction as long as they possibly can before moving inside. Personally, the layout I used on my Toxin is 55 x 4 7/8 x 50 with an x-hole 4 inches down on my VAL from my PAP. My PAP is 5 1/4 over by 1/8th up. This has become my new benchmark ball in league because it allows me to stay close to the friction longer so my moves during the night will not be as drastic compared to playing further left with a stronger ball. If you are looking for a smooth, continuous rolling ball for shorter and lighter volume patterns, look no further then the new Venom Toxin! Coming to a pro shop near you on March 20th!

etMOTIV8
03-14-2013, 05:08 PM
The Motiv Venom Toxin!! I was very excited about this release before I received this ball and couldn't wait to drill it up and throw it, after throwing it for the first time I realized why I had been so excited, this ball rolled amazing. What I noticed is the great looking green color that it has, very catchy to the eye, this medium to light oil hybrid is a lot of bang for the buck, it is as clean through the fronts as any Motiv ball ever made in my opinion and still has the backend to finish out the job. This ball has great hitting power and is very versatile, after rolling about 15 in a row with it, I knew this was going to be my favorite ball of them all, and certainly a benchmark ball as well. I think everyone needs the Motiv Venom Toxin, I can see this as being probably the best Motiv creation of the year, and also a favorite amongst all companies overall, don't miss out on this great release! Order one through your favorite pro shop today.

Elliot Ten

Motiv Staff Member

Visit us at: www.Motivbowling.com