View Full Version : Storm Sync Review by PJ haggerty

PJ Haggerty
03-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Storm Sync Review

PAP: 5 over 1/8 up
400-425 RPM
Ball Weight: 15lbs
Right Handed

The Sync. An asymmetrical beast. Every time I bowl league or tournaments now, I see more and more of this ball go down the lane. I have seen guys with a monster rev-rate and guys who love to play straight throw it. The Sync successfully compliments all types of styles. I have only drilled one so far, but I plan on drilling at least one, if not two more. The one I drilled has the pin approximately 5.5” away from my axis with the CG just underneath the bridge of my fingers to create a tall pin. I drilled out a small amount of the mass bias as well. This drill pattern gives me a very strong mid-lane motion with a smooth shape down lane.

I feel like the Sync is really good on all types of patterns as well. The core is big enough to ‘tumble’ on cheetah, smooth out flatter patterns, and even still grab the lane when there is a lot of oil on the lane. This is a ball I will be throwing at Nationals in Reno on the fresh patterns, and it will break down the lane enough for me to gear down to a weaker Lucid, Marvel Pearl, or Reign of Power. Thanks Storm for another home run!

If you have any questions, please email me at PJ.Haggerty@yahoo.com
Check out Stormbowling.com for more information!
#stormnation