PDA

View Full Version : The Official ONEFROMBILLS Congrats thread

The KingPin
12-11-2008, 01:54 AM
To all of the BowlingBoards.com members who may not know, ONEFROMBILLS, has been very vital to the success of these bowling forums.

He has just reached 1,000 posts. Yet not only is this a first, a milestone, and an honor for me, but he has gone above and beyond helping so many bowlers.

We here at BowlingBoards.com Thank him for all of his work and we are honored to have him as a member.

Please use this thread to post your notes for him.

Chris

BowlingBoards.com

kev3inp
12-11-2008, 05:47 AM
Dude, way to go! Kudos and congrats! Someday I hope to get there too.

onefrombills
12-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks guys and you will get there ....with each and everyday more ppl get on here so this will be the place to chat !!!!!!

Cerberus
12-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Congratulations! That is a lot of posts. You must love the site to put that much time in it. It is good to see people putting the time in effort into sites. I hope you make it to 2000. Keep up the good work. You seem to be doing a great job.

ArtVandelay
12-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Congrats man! I guess I'll have to invent some post whoring threads to get everyone else's post counts up to yours! hahahaha.

There's the questions only thread (every post has to be in the form of a question), and ban the person above me thread (good humored poking fun at the person who posted above you. For instance, "Ban 'so-and-so' for starting a thread about banning people."), word association (one word posts, someone says a word, and the next post has to be whatever comes to mind)....

Yes, yes. We shall have to catch up!!!!

onefrombills
12-11-2008, 11:19 PM
I would love too see you all at over 1000 soon !!!!

Yes I do care very much about this site and all of us behind it very much

Cerberus
12-12-2008, 08:45 AM
I would love too see you all at over 1000 soon !!!!

Yes I do care very much about this site and all of us behind it very much

LMAO I looked over at my post count. One thousand posts is a long time off. But it is great to see people caring about their sites. I have always felt that any website I was affiliated with was like my second home. And home is where your heart is. So I hope the best for you and this site. And I think it has some great potential. It seems to be going well so far.

onefrombills
12-12-2008, 01:06 PM
LMAO I looked over at my post count. One thousand posts is a long time off. But it is great to see people caring about their sites. I have always felt that any website I was affiliated with was like my second home. And home is where your heart is. So I hope the best for you and this site. And I think it has some great potential. It seems to be going well so far.

Thank you for all the kind words

Cerberus
12-13-2008, 05:56 AM
Thank you for all the kind words

You are very welcome my friend. And please continue to do the great job that you are doing. Always nice when people are a appreciated.