PDA

View Full Version : Hello From NY

chrisdaman77
12-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Hey everyone the name is Chris. I happened upon this site while doing a search to see if there are any bowling forums out there. I was looking into getting my own running but since this one is new and starting a new one is so much work (I run a forum in another niche so I know what it takes), I figured I would rather put my energy towards helping a new forum grow. I hope to see some of you around and have some good discussions. Now time to go look around.

Chris

Cerberus
12-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Welcome to the site. They have a lot of nice people here. I find it to be a very fun and easy place to come back to. So I hope you keep coming back. Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome. And do not feel bad if your not the best bowler LOL I went bowling yesterday and the highest I managed to get was 178.

onefrombills
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey there Chris welome to the site and if there is anything that ya need just ask.....Also where in NY are you ?

chrisdaman77
12-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey there Chris welome to the site and if there is anything that ya need just ask.....Also where in NY are you ?

I am way upstate, about 15 minutes from the Canadian and VT borders.

Welcome to the site. They have a lot of nice people here. I find it to be a very fun and easy place to come back to. So I hope you keep coming back. Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome. And do not feel bad if your not the best bowler LOL I went bowling yesterday and the highest I managed to get was 178.

Thanks I am sure I will be coming back frequently.

onefrombills
12-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Im in Arizona now but was born in the bronx and grew up in queens than went upstate to Vails Gate just out side Newburg

kev3inp
12-11-2008, 05:13 PM
I swear I've seen that screen name before, but I just don't know where. Welcome, and we're glad to have you aboard.

Hey, Brian, the wife says that's not that far upstate. ;) She's from "The Island" and after all, we know there's only one in the U.S. I guess we have a mixed marriage because I'm from Chicago and I don't turn "r's" into "w's."

ArtVandelay
12-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I swear I've seen that screen name before, but I just don't know where. Welcome, and we're glad to have you aboard.

+1... I was thinking the same thing! hahahaha.

Welcome aboard, man. Lots of great people here, and I'm certainly not one of them! hahahahaha.

We do need more regular posters, it seems, so I'm glad you chose us! The more the merrier, as they say.

chrisdaman77
12-11-2008, 10:08 PM

Hey, Brian, the wife says that's not that far upstate. ;) She's from "The Island" and after all, we know there's only one in the U.S. I guess we have a mixed marriage because I'm from Chicago and I don't turn "r's" into "w's."

Well I am a member of quite a few different forums, mostly poker and web design.

Cerberus
12-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Well I am a member of quite a few different forums, mostly poker and web design.

Which web design forums are you from? I was thinking to myself that I may have noticed you before. And I frequent quite a few webmaster, and web design forums. Though, do you play a lot of poker? I have been known to go on very long poker playing binges. I may have seen you there, who knows. But either way the more the merrier, like Art said.

Baroncad
12-16-2008, 11:02 AM
Welcome great to have you here.

I'm from Long Island originally, live in Texas now.

Your wife's correct it's the only one that counts :D doesn't everybody know that! :p

She must be a saint, trying to convert a Chicagoian, bless her :eek: (j/k)

The KingPin
12-18-2008, 01:32 AM
Hey everyone the name is Chris. I happened upon this site while doing a search to see if there are any bowling forums out there. I was looking into getting my own running but since this one is new and starting a new one is so much work (I run a forum in another niche so I know what it takes), I figured I would rather put my energy towards helping a new forum grow. I hope to see some of you around and have some good discussions. Now time to go look around.

Chris

Hello and welcome to BowlingBoards.com Online Bowling Forum Community!!!

I hope instead of starting your own bowling forum, you will honor us by educating others here and giving us your views on bowling.

Please tell a friend about us.

Chris

chrisdaman77
12-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Hello and welcome to BowlingBoards.com Online Bowling Forum Community!!!

I hope instead of starting your own bowling forum, you will honor us by educating others here and giving us your views on bowling.

Please tell a friend about us.

Chris

That is the plan sir. Running one is enough for me to handle. Not sure about how much of a teacher I am going to be with bowling, still a student myself :D.