Judy clemons
03-20-2013, 04:37 PM
RANGERS have officially gotten practice started 3/19/2013
stay tuned for updates

Judy clemons
04-10-2013, 04:04 AM
FINALLY, I HAVE AN OFFICIAL OPEN DATE: APRIL 27, 2013
we are the RANGERS!!!
We have 11 on our roster as of today and practice has gotten underway.
we are looking for a fun filled season this is our 1st year to play true BASEBALL...
We started with t-ball then coach pitch and finally moved up to here. kids are 10 & under.

Judy clemons
05-13-2013, 03:04 AM
I do apologize for the long delay between post and for being behind on the updates of our little league rangers baseball.
Due to the circumstances of dealing with my moms health conditions i have had to miss some of the action myself this season. Therefore i do not have complete details to give on the action end of this but i do have the official scoring that i
can and will post. we are the Rangers and our first game was on May 2, at the irving texas YMCA and we played against
the Tigers and won 12 / 3. On may 5th we played the Tigers again and this time we won 7 / 6. On sat may 11th we played a double header back to back 1st game was at 3 and we played the Astros and won 14 / 7. next game was at 5 and we played
against the Longhorns and they beat us 6 / 0. We will be challenging the longhorns again at 9 am next sat on the 18th and
hopefully we can make a good come back and restore our lead. i will do my best to try to stay up on this posting to keep all informed that are interested.

Judy clemons
05-25-2013, 03:04 AM
we played Sat. 5/18/13 at 9:00 am rangers won 9 to 4 against the longhorns so we did make a good comeback from the last time that we fced them.

we also had another double header that day we played the homers at 1:00 pm and we tied with 4/4

we are down to our last two games for the season now; we willplay on 5/28/13 6:30 pm against the Falcons

week 6 will be on sat. 6/1/13 at 3:00 pm against the Scorpions

still waiting to see if they will have a final playoff!

Judy clemons
05-29-2013, 04:06 PM
Our little rangers played thre hearts out last night against the falcons and unfortunately we lost to them. A great playing team beat us 6/0. OUR NEXT GAME IS SAT AT 5:30 YMCA