PDA

View Full Version : Contest Mar 25, 2013 to Mar 31, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

BowlingBoards.com
03-24-2013, 11:57 PM
We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Pearl for a random poster from Mar 25, 2013 through Mar 31, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

The German Shepherd
03-25-2013, 08:27 AM
Now we're talkin'.....

Jay

e-tank
03-25-2013, 12:07 PM
im kind of excited this week

Bonebrake
03-25-2013, 10:19 PM
I say it every week but this week for sure.is my week lol

75lockwood
03-26-2013, 12:01 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tampabaybob
03-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Lots of guys using this new ball. It's very popular here. I've talked to a couple of guys and they like the reaction and tell me the ball hits pretty hard. I think the color has something to do with it as it's very different from anything else on the rack. I'd try one, what the heck.

bigjimbo316
03-26-2013, 03:41 PM
I would like to win this, could use a new ball!

GoodGravy
03-26-2013, 06:29 PM
I already have a spot reserved in my bag for this ball....!!

Judy clemons
03-26-2013, 09:57 PM
Lucky has nothing to do with this!
FANCY PINS DO!!!
Those pins are going to go dancing off the backend
of that deck if i get the chance to roll that ball down
there at them.

Judy clemons
03-26-2013, 10:01 PM
I am a blessed & proud member of bowling boards.com ask me again and i will tell you the same I love bowlingboards.com

Judy clemons
03-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Wait just a dag burn minute here now...
Are ya saying this Storm IQ Tour Pearl
isn't a Ladies choice? THAT LADIES
should not like it or want it or use it?
I believe it would be perfect for my style,
I could make those Fancy Pins Dance if
given the opportunity to do so.... as I already
stated in an earlier post on this forum. lol

Hammer
03-26-2013, 10:36 PM
If I ever won a ball here it would be the first thing I ever won in 66 years. I have entered a lot of contests in that time. I take that back. I won the lotto with matching four numbers three times. The highest out of those three times dollar wise was $92.00. Not enough to buy a good ball these days. :cool:

GoodGravy
03-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Just left the pro shop and one of these was siting on the wall....almost bought it on the spot, and then I remembered that it was my turn to win....

James The Bowler
03-27-2013, 09:53 AM
This is the ball I have been wanting. The gold color is amazing. It has a special spot in my bag for Wednesday nights :) I have been waiting for my turn to win, and I am feeling really good about this ball! :D

Bendial
03-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Hope you win it man :)

x-mantwohand
03-27-2013, 06:28 PM
I have the original IQ, very good ball. Has hooking power, but will hold for you, it is so awesome

sprocket
03-27-2013, 07:20 PM
I was just posting about the money problem with switching to 14lb equipment. Now, if I were to WIN a ball, it would definitely make sense to try 14lbs.

panbanger
03-27-2013, 09:39 PM
I'd say I hope I win it, but who the hell am I kidding.

AEG300X3
03-28-2013, 11:24 AM
this is a better promotion of product than other methods

AZBowla
03-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Oooh the Butterscotch Beast!!! This would be a sweet ball to win but if I don't win it, I'll probably get one from the ABT when I eventually get the guts (and the $200) to go sign up. :D Great giveaway as usual, bowlingboards!

-AZ

75lockwood
03-28-2013, 02:38 PM
oooh the butterscotch beast!!! This would be a sweet ball to win but if i don't win it, i'll probably get one from the abt when i eventually get the guts (and the $200) to go sign up. :d great giveaway as usual, bowlingboards!

-az

where have you been!?!?

Rjthebowler
03-29-2013, 11:19 PM
I relly need this ball! I have to play inside with a taboo that eats oil like a monster it gives me terrable habbits!! Omg it would make my life!!!!! Thank you for reading...

Greenday
03-30-2013, 01:12 PM
The last ball that I want for a while...I MUST WIN IT!

serial bowl
03-30-2013, 03:46 PM
My Storm Rolling Thunder bag (Christmas present from my wife), is waiting for a new ball, but I just can't afford one.
Maybe I will get lucky !!!!

Judy clemons
03-31-2013, 01:10 AM
This Beast has a great backend finish to it. Looks beautiful on impact. Sounds fantastic too!
Highly Recommended no doubt about it this one is worth every cent of the dollar spent on it
[B]VERY IMPRESSIVE BALL!!!
After watching my hubby bowl with this Butter Scotch Beast, I wish I could get my hands on one too.
I don't like the smell of butter scotch but I sure love the action this power ball kicks out. Totally Awesome!
I don't believe it was made just for the guys, tampabaybob I believe us girls can roll that amazing ball too and
if by chance I got lucky enough to win it you better believe I would be using it. I love it and I am happy I bought one for my hubby!

James The Bowler
03-31-2013, 06:54 PM
Would be amazing to win this ball. Have been wanting it for a while now, but don't have the money for it unfortunately. Want to win it :D

billf
03-31-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm the exception. This ball is damn good but I don't want it. The other night at league out of 60 bowlers there were 28 IQ Tour Pearls on the returns. Great ball but I hate using what everyone else has. So as usual, if I win again, it would be donated.

Greenday
03-31-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm the exception. This ball is damn good but I don't want it. The other night at league out of 60 bowlers there were 28 IQ Tour Pearls on the returns. Great ball but I hate using what everyone else has. So as usual, if I win again, it would be donated.

I've only seen one person use it in my league. Clearly my league needs more so you could donate it my way if you won.

billf
03-31-2013, 10:12 PM
What's funny is I've only seen one Sync used in this area. I thought is would be more popular than the IQ Pearl.

e-tank
03-31-2013, 10:30 PM

In my current league most of the people use older balls. Ive actually only seen someone use a iq once but now hes sponsored by brunswick so he doesnt use it anymore