PDA

View Full Version : Storm Reign of Power Ball Review

DanielMareina
03-25-2013, 12:07 PM
This ball is amazing. It is smooth, powerful, and plays any part of the lane. I drilled mine with a 4 1/2X5 1/2X4 layout. It begins its hook in the mid-lane, and never stops from there. The Reign of Fire was one of my favorite balls I ever owned, and the Reign of Power is Strikingly (pun intended) similar to the Reign of Fire. The best part of the is ball is that, on a house shot, I can play from setting it down on 20 and playing across 15 and move as far left as lofting gutter playing across 23 with nothing more than a speed adjustment. The ball reads the lane beautifully in the puddle in the middle, or playing all the way to the outside of the lane. It was also the best reaction I have gotten when it comes to the USBC Open Championship Team oil pattern. Definitely in my bag every week at league, and will be the first ball out of my bag at Nationals too.
Here is a link to my video review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6C6Wr5l9s

The German Shepherd
03-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Love my ROP. Once it starts hooking it does not stop. Have mine drilled 65 x 4.75 x 65 and love it.

Jay

GoodGravy
03-26-2013, 06:52 PM
Well, now after watching your video, I'm completly confused on which ball to buy....IQ Tour Pearl or ROP...

Great, I guess I'm going to have to get both....

DanielMareina
03-27-2013, 11:58 AM
You will be extremely happy with either one. With the IQ Tour Pearl I have two 300s, a 290, and 3 or 4 279s in league with it already. The Reign of Power is just flat out awesome too, although my house shot doesn't like the 1000 grit for all 4 games ;) I can not imagine a world in which either wouldn't make all of your wildest dreams come true.