toverbey
03-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Lane Condition:
40ft THS on Brunswick ProLane
Medium Volume

Layout:
4 1/2” x 4 1/8”
70 x 4 ½ x 40

Following the success of the original Thrash, Motiv has given us a compliment worthy of its name: the Thrash Frenzy. Using the proven Quadfire core (2.55 RG, .043 Diff) with the brand new Whiplash Pearl Reactive coverstock (finished at 2000 + Power Gel Polish) has produced a ball that attacks the lanes later in the day when you need something that can be projected right into the burn and will hook back with aggressive angularity. The layout I placed on mine gives me a good mix of downlane projection and a strong revving motion at the spot. I have had no issues with this ball getting through the heads and mids cleanly. With the energy stored up from this clean projection, the backend has been nothing less than explosive once the ball finds the friction. Just like my original Thrash, the Frenzy drives through the pins without reservation. If you are wanting a ball that gives you that explosive backend reaction on fresh medium or broken down lane condition, let the Thrash Frenzy be your new benchmark.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com