PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Storm Lucid 15 Pounder

The German Shepherd
03-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Looking to sell my last Storm Lucid. The ball has only been drilled once (pin up). The ball is in good shape with less than 40 games on it. There is a mark between the finger holes but my ball driller says it is not an issue - you will probably plug and drill over it anyway.

Looking to get $75 USD and I will pay shipping to 48 contiguous states. Anywhere else you pay shipping.

The last Lucid I sold here went pretty fast and I am going to put it upon Facebook as well...

Jay

75lockwood
03-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Just out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of them?

The German Shepherd
03-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Just out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of them?

My wife says I have to get rid of a couple of bowling balls, so I am selling the ones I use less often. The ball is a great ball, its just that the shot in my leagues is not one I need this ball for. So, call it a combination of reasons. Also, I want a Brutal Nightmare and the wife says no more balls until I get rid of some....

Jay

75lockwood
03-26-2013, 11:09 AM
My wife says I have to get rid of a couple of bowling balls, so I am selling the ones I use less often. The ball is a great ball, its just that the shot in my leagues is not one I need this ball for. So, call it a combination of reasons. Also, I want a Brutal Nightmare and the wife says no more balls until I get rid of some....

Jay

haha i see.

Old lefty
03-26-2013, 05:06 PM
So Jay,the problem here is......your not LEFT handed,thinking of getting one,what did you like the most about it ??

The German Shepherd
03-26-2013, 05:58 PM
It hits like a truck. Won't be leaving many 5 pins with this ball... ;)

Jay

The German Shepherd
03-26-2013, 10:46 PM
I have a deal pending on the Lucid!