PDA

View Full Version : I'm Big Ern.... I'm the greatest! (and new)

BigErn32
03-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Hey you guys (and gals),
I'm new here. Name is Anthony. Looking to get better and get more serious with bowling. I'm just trying to surround myself with others with enjoy what they do and want to get better. I have a 205 average and look to push myself more this year. I look forward to talking with you all and im glad to be here!

ArtVandelay
03-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Welcome. Im big Kev, and Im mediocre most days, worse on others. Hahaha

billf
03-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the forum. I suck at bowling but love it.

BigErn32
04-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Thank you guys.... and LOVE the name ArtVandelay. The bowling community could really use a latex salesmen.... or architect... or what else did he use that name for?

ArtVandelay
04-04-2013, 12:57 AM
In the shows finale, Art Vandelay was also the judge for the trial. Hahahahaha.

Judy clemons
04-04-2013, 12:13 PM
welcome to the boards BIG Ern glad to have you here hope you will enjoy your stay and hope you
gain alot of insight from this as I have.

BigErn32
04-04-2013, 12:52 PM
I already am picking up tid bits. Its nice. The big thing so far was making sure my left knee stays bent and pushes forward (for a righty). When I paid attention to that I felt way more consistent with my pose and wasn't falling to the right as I sometimes would do.

And randomly along the lines of ArtVandelay (which I still watch Seinfeld pretty much everyday)... I JUST realized this morning that the license plate iv'e had for 3 years is EMxxx... my bowling nickname for many years has been Big Ern..... EM... Ernie McCrackin.... I AM BIG ERN!

Bunny
05-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Love me some crazy movie names. Watched Funny Farm recently. Old Claude Mussleman had been running around with Dorita Freeberg. That cracks me up. And there's always Dixie Lee Boxx, Girl Nut Roaster, from Long Gone (one of the best Baseball movies ever made!)

We need to start a new thread! "Favorite Funny TV and Movie Character names."

GeoLes
05-08-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm Geo and I see 200+ on a VERY good day of bowling. Welcome