PDA

View Full Version : Cant believe it

Keithalw
03-30-2013, 11:23 AM
I can not believe it. I never thought that I would do it but I finally am. Today I am getting married to Shannon and its crunch time lol... I know its going to be awesome but heres a question for all those who are married... Does life really change after marriage?

ecub
03-30-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm still single, so I just want to say Congrats! :)

Judy clemons
03-30-2013, 12:32 PM
CONGRATULATIONS
YES, Definitely it gets better and better as you fall deeper and deeper into that love of your life inspiring true friendship!
we just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary 3/27/2013.

RoccoRock
03-30-2013, 12:45 PM
I can not believe it. I never thought that I would do it but I finally am. Today I am getting married to Shannon and its crunch time lol... I know its going to be awesome but heres a question for all those who are married... Does life really change after marriage?

For me it wasn't marriage that changed my life, it was my first child. I have a whole different perspective on life, and a whole different philosophy on how to go about things. Greatest thing to ever happen to me. Made me a happier person.

J Anderson
03-30-2013, 01:03 PM

Life is going to change whether you get married or not!

Always remember that you and Shannon have chosen to love each other. Love is a verb in this case not an emotion. The next few weeks it should be easy to do. Eventually, you'll probably hit a time when it doesn't seem so easy. Keep loving each other anyway.

My old boss's wife had the following sign on their refrigerator: "Never criticize your wife, if she were perfect she would have married better."

Congratulations and best wishes!

billf
03-30-2013, 04:15 PM
First, congratulations.
Second, yes life will change but not just because you're married.

When you let her know where you're at, what you're doing it's not getting permission or checking in. It's being respectful enough to not make her worry about you.

If you both do all you can to make the other happy, then you will both be happy.

The German Shepherd
03-30-2013, 04:39 PM
Outstanding news! Blessings to you both!

Jay

ArtVandelay
03-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Congrats!

BigErn32
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Just had my 1 year almost the same day as you! 3-31-12.

I say if you married the right person for the right reasons nothing should change. Live has been great and smooth this past year. I think I found an amazing woman. I do know others that rushed in to things and married for the wrong reasons... and those didnt end well.

I dont want to say "best of luck" to you because its not luck... its hard work and dedication and love. So be good to her and hopefully she is the same to you and then you will have not a worry in the world.

Enjoy the honeymoon as well! That was the most stress free relaxing week of my life. I want a honeymoon like that every year!

Keithalw
04-09-2013, 05:36 PM
For me it wasn't marriage that changed my life, it was my first child. I have a whole different perspective on life, and a whole different philosophy on how to go about things. Greatest thing to ever happen to me. Made me a happier person.

Oh my daughter is three and totally get what your saying she totally changed my look on everything

Keithalw
04-09-2013, 05:37 PM
First, congratulations.
Second, yes life will change but not just because you're married.

When you let her know where you're at, what you're doing it's not getting permission or checking in. It's being respectful enough to not make her worry about you.

If you both do all you can to make the other happy, then you will both be happy.

Well she knows where im always at lol the bowling alley lol... and thanks bill

Keithalw
04-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Thank you all for the congrats... I will say that me and Shannon have known each other for right about ten years and dated four before getting married. I know that I have found my other half. I could not be truly happier. The wedding was awesome and so was the honey moon. Hated the honey moon had to end though lol but there is always anniversaries I guess lol... Again thank you all