PDA

View Full Version : League Champs!!!

Rdmonster
03-30-2013, 06:38 PM
My first league since college and my team won. We were up by enough points that no one could catch us the last two weeks. We also won high team handicap series and I won high individual handicap series. What a great group we have and I look forward to it next year. We may miss the awards banquet because all but one of us will be starting golf league soon!

I owe alot of my personal success to the advice and things I learned on this site...so thanks Bowling Boards.

ecub
03-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Congrats! You guys will now be the next years targets. We have a few weeks in our leagues. We were league champs last year in our Monday Mixed league and hope to be League champ again this year.

billf
03-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Congratulations!
Next year will more difficult. The other teams won't take you for granted and as you've all improved your handicaps will be less.

striker12
03-30-2013, 10:56 PM
gratz we are only 4 pts away from 1st palce we are in 2nd but we lost all pts today agenst the 1st place team

Tampabaybob
04-09-2013, 08:16 AM
RD - Congratulations !! Glad you have had the opportunity to be on the winning team but speaking from experience "wait til next year". your team will have a big target on your backs and everyone else in the league will be gunning for you. Don't let it sway you, because jealousy is the strongest part of flattery !! Great job, keep up the good bowling.

WolfGirl1980
04-16-2013, 01:11 AM
I just want to say Congrats RD I am sure you and your team deserve it and I wanna say I am sorry for the post I put on here before sometimes I get lost in my head when I am tired and I can't think straight but that ball I told you all about is kewl the motiv thrash frenzy it is awsome anyway congrats again sorry for my behavior hope you all can forgive me.

-Sara