PDA

View Full Version : My new ball is missing !!!!!!

Slabo
03-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Just bought a new Elite Platnium ball and paid a little extra to have it delivered here on Friday, So I'm at work and I get an email that my ball was delivered to the house at 10:44am and I dont get off work till 5pm so needless to say I'm a little anxious to get home and get my new ball and rush up to the proshop and get it drilled and maybe get in a couple of games with it on Friday and then bowl with it again on Saturday. The clock strikes 5 and I'm flying out the door by 5:00.01 drive the 20 miles home just daydreaming of the perfect hook that this new ball is going to make and all the high scores that I will be rolling with it and before I knew it I was turning in the drive and there it was a empty doorstep.......... No new ball !!!!! I looked in all the bushes and at the neighbors houses no new ball to be found !! So I get on my phone with the FedX computers and after a few frustrating minuets I get to talk to a human, He was very polite and said that it looks like my ball is missing.......DUH !! He said the driver recorded it as delivered and that they would have to wait until Saturday to talk with him and check his truck, then they would call me and give me a report. Saturday has come and went with no phone call from FedX .............. :(

billf
03-31-2013, 10:59 AM
This is why I have my stuff delivered to work. That and they usually require a signature.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you!

Greenday
03-31-2013, 11:10 AM
I'd be flipping out at FedEx. Mine usually come by UPS and I know they get to my house around 7pm at night so I can make sure someone is always around.

Slabo
03-31-2013, 11:13 AM
This is why I have my stuff delivered to work. That and they usually require a signature.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you!

I usually will do the same thing but I have had several things delivered here and we live inside a gated community so I'm just hoping it was a mistake on the drivers end and it is still in his truck.

Slabo
04-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Well it has now been one week since the ball went missing and after talking with six different people at FedX they still cant locate my bowling ball !!! Got a call this morning and was told that the driver was contacted today and he would have today and tomorrow to try and recall where he left my ball !! WOW !!! after a week !!

Greenday
04-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Wow, that's pathetic. I've never been a big fan of FedEx.

ecub
04-05-2013, 08:28 PM
That's sux. Fortunately for me, I never had a problem with FedEx. I once received a long package (golf clubs) at the door step, as well as a sticky note on the door stating that the package was delivered at the door.

WolfGirl1980
04-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Fed Ex to me sux cause I ordered something from Colton Dixon's website before and they put the package behind my dads car for him to run over it right behind the tire and I had a poster in there thankfully none of it was damaged too bad it wasn't torn or nothing cause my dad did run over it and it had a t shirt in it but still they acted like they didn't have any common since. Anyway that is my bad experience with them.

-Sara

Slabo
04-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Just got the notice that my new "replacement" ball is on the way !!! Everyone please say a prayer that it makes it to my house this time !!!

got_a_300
04-17-2013, 10:08 PM
Will keep my fingers crossed that it makes it there this time.

billf
04-17-2013, 10:46 PM
Good luck. 17 days and counting, that's pathetic!

Slabo
04-20-2013, 04:48 PM
It finally made it !!!!!!!! It got here too late to get it to the pro shop today but I get it up there monday and get it drilled and maybe I get to use it on the last night of our league !!

billf
04-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Glad to hear you FINALLY have it

got_a_300
04-22-2013, 12:50 AM
Wahooooooo now get that ball drilled up
and shoot that 300 game with it. :)

WolfGirl1980
04-22-2013, 06:03 AM
Good!!! Glad you finally got your new bowling ball I hope it works out for you really well, good luck and best wishes with the new ball!!!

Slabo
04-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Got to throw my new ball yesterday and the first roll was a STRIKE !!! Followed by several more !!! I really like the action on this ball and it carrys on the backend like a truck !!! I just need to make sure I hit my mark because the balll will do the rest !!