PDA

View Full Version : Storm Sync

Pbaramos
03-31-2013, 11:35 AM
I drilled my Sync 45x4x70 (Axis: 3 3/4-7/8 up) and I noticed a lot more overall hook then any other solid asymetrical ball I have ever thrown. This ball reacts extremely well on medium to heavy oil conditions. I left the cover out of the box, and saw a very consistent and continuous motion. I also tried it at 2000 polished and got a few more feet down the lane but still a similar motion. Another winner from Utah!!!

Erik Ramos
Storm/Roto Staffer

Greenday
03-31-2013, 11:48 AM
I took my Sync down to 3000 and I love the reaction. It allows me to play a line during league that no one else uses but I can still hit the same breakpoint I want.

SouthpawTRK
03-31-2013, 02:11 PM
I've had my Storm Sync since the day of it's release and I absolutely love it. I had it drilled for length with a strong back end reaction; I keep the finish OOB. I have bowled a total of 57 games; mixture of practice and league. I use it exclusively at my home lanes, their THS is much more oily than other houses that I bowl at. I'm going to bring it into the shop to have it go through the Rejuvenator and have it resurfaced.

GoodGorilla
04-21-2013, 08:06 PM
A guy I bowl with has one, and has made his scores go up. I was tempted to buy one, but I got a meanstreak instead.