PDA

View Full Version : Reign of Power review

cmsubowler
03-31-2013, 09:49 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading and as always please review our videos here : http://www.youtube.com/user/CompetitiveEdgeBowl

Not much I cannot love about this ball. Handles heavy oil, Strong arc on the back part of the lane, predictable with controllable breakpoint. I used 85 x 5.25 x 55 for the layout in this ball to promote a longer arc phase and smoother more predictable backend reaction. The core of the Reign series has been proven in the past and now proven once again when Storm wrapped the PFT Coverstock on this engine. Also I have played around with surface a little bit. The ROP comes very strong out of Box at 1000 abralon surface but I have must say that I have gone all the way up to a step 2 polish on it and had much success. With a couple of these in your bag and and couple different surfaces you can get away with a lot of play just by changing surfaces. High ball speed and lower rev players should be very excited about this ball. This ball also reads the end of the pattern and does not require a lot of free hook to the outside to stand up to the pins. Reign of Power is a fantastic starting benchmark ball and laughs at carry down. Keep this core going and wrap it with new greatness PFT Cover. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Storm.