PDA

View Full Version : Contest Apr 01, 2013 to Apr 07, 2013 - Roto Grip Disturbed

BowlingBoards.com
03-31-2013, 11:53 PM
We are giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed for a random poster from Apr 01, 2013 through Apr 07, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

noeymc
04-01-2013, 09:42 AM
good luck everyone

panbanger
04-01-2013, 04:26 PM
I think the pattern is 3 fb winners then a forum winner. Or is it 4 fb then a forum winner? Either way, this is a fb ball :)

bowl1820
04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I think it's just a facebook contest any more, if anyone on here won a ball they would post something about winning it.

They need to change the so called "General Giveaway Rules" to reflect you need to be on facebook to win, joining and posting on this site is meaningless to winning the ball.

James The Bowler
04-01-2013, 05:39 PM
I think it's just a facebook contest any more, if anyone on here won a ball they would post something about winning it.

They need to change the so called "General Giveaway Rules" to reflect you need to be on facebook to win, joining and posting on this site is meaningless to winning the ball.

I agree. There is no point in posting on this site anymore, I just post on the giveaway forum for the heck of it

bigjimbo316
04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Would love to have a new ball to start next fall season with!

e-tank
04-01-2013, 08:11 PM

a forum member won the meansteak the other week but yea its usually a fb winner

i was kinda sad about iq tour. I actually hoped to win that one

Greenday
04-01-2013, 10:46 PM

Wait, what? I thought it was just posts on here. What does facebook have to do with it? Are there hidden rules not mentioned?

panbanger
04-01-2013, 11:34 PM
posted on their facebook page earlier today -

This is the start of a new week. That means the start of another weekly bowling ball giveaway! This week we're giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed!

LIKE this post for a chance to win. COMMENT & SHARE this post for 2 extra entries! Join the discussion over at bowlingboards.com and get another chance to win!

http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php

Congrats to last week's winner Renee Rogahn Thanig!!

bowl1820
04-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Heres the facebook page

Here are the rules from March 18
Win a Free Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler. The Sterner 299 TV ball. LIKE, SHARE and or COMMENT get an entry for each. POST on bowlingboards.com for 3 more entries. New members get an additional entry.

That's 6-7 possible entries

But now Here are the rules from April 1st they changed again
LIKE this post for a chance to win. COMMENT & SHARE this post for 2 extra entries! Join the discussion over at bowlingboards.com and get another chance to win!

Now it's down to 4 possible entries.

The German Shepherd
04-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Way back when, I won a Nexxus here and just a few weeks ago won a Diva....

Jay

panbanger
04-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Do you use either of the balls you've won? I see nine in your signature, but neither of the ones you mentioned.

Hammer
04-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Boy! What a big surprise. When I joined this forum I was made to believe that every post I made was an entry to win a free ball. I thought that that would be exciting. I am able to talk about bowling with other folks with the same interest and have a chance to win a free bowling ball. Now you guys are telling me that you can only win a free ball if you are on FACEBOOK? Why do the rules say that you can win a ball from the FORUM with your entries you post? That sounds kind of crooked to me. Boy! That's a little disappointing to me. I thought that it was my usual luck of not ever winning anything in any contest I entered. Now I find out that I would have never won a ball here no matter how many post I entered here. Now the thing of never winning anything in a contest fit right in being here on this forum. At least now I know why I would never have won anything here. So without me knowing it my winless streek would have continued. How do the rules work for the contest where you register to win a ball every week? Is there some special rule I don't know about there? Like maybe you have to stand on your head and rotate you eyes counter clockwise while juggling two spare balls and you have to tape it and send it in to get your free ball. Now there is something I can't do. Oh well! I guess that I will have to be happy with the ball I bought and forget about this nonsense of winning one here. I better start saving for a new ball. At least I am sure I can get one that way.

Bonebrake
04-07-2013, 10:13 AM
I still want the chance to win a first blood but i will take anything lol

e-tank
04-08-2013, 01:39 PM
smilingbowler won it this week

congrats!

SmilingBowler
04-08-2013, 09:31 PM
HOLY SMOKES!! That's AMAZING!!

Especially after the day I had fighting off a nasty stomach bug.

This made my day! Credit goes to you folks who keep this forum active, fun and informative.

Cheers! (: .)

SmilingBowler
04-08-2013, 09:37 PM
For the record, I was contacted via private message here from a forum administrator. Not through Facebook.
I assume I am a winner chosen for my posts to these boards, rather than my Facebook likes, comments and shares.

jbeck
04-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Congrats!

SmilingBowler
04-22-2013, 11:25 PM
My ball arrived today! It'll be drilled this week. I'll post photos once its drilled.

Thanks again for the continuous help, support and conversation here. Cheers!