PDA

View Full Version : Contest Apr 08, 2013 to Apr 14, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

BowlingBoards.com
04-07-2013, 11:57 PM
We are giving away a Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler for a random poster from Apr 08, 2013 through Apr 14, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Perrin
04-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Good luck to everyone.

Bonebrake
04-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Good luck

darrel
04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Good luck

billf
04-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Chances are the winner won't come from here. It use to be nice before the forum and FB contests were combined.

Good luck!

James The Bowler
04-09-2013, 07:40 PM
The Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler is an awesome looking ball. I love when the colors contrast so greatly, but don't clash, such as this ball and many of DV8's balls. I hope the winner comes from the forums and it would be absolutely awesome if I could win it. I have been wanting this ball since I first saw it come out, and it looked amazing when Sean Rash was using it also

Rjthebowler
04-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Omg you don't understand how much I want this ball! I am not even kidding you I have dreams of winning that ball... Yea ime an odd ball. But I have many favorite ball brands but Brunswick is I swear to god my favorite brand (and motiv) this ball will be perfect for my style as I am not a
Crazy rev speed guy... I have 3 bowling balls haven't used the other 2 for a LONG TIME! I am bowling with a hammer taboo a coach gave me... It eats oil like a pig and I bowl 20-40 games a week and it's a investment to keep that ball.... Sorry this is my favorite ball....

Judy clemons
04-10-2013, 01:32 AM
What is BOWLING?
Bowling refers to a series of sports or leisure activities in which a player rolls or throws a bowling ball - target is to knock over pins.
What is a BOWLER?
A player in bowling: somebody who takes part in a game of bowling.

striker12
04-12-2013, 11:05 PM
i hope my new meanstreak brawler is in tomorrow i really want to throw it againa nd hope this one dose not crack eather but just in cas ei will be taking my 4.5 with me

GoodGravy
04-15-2013, 12:16 AM
So this may be little late, but if I win this, can I claim an extra exemption for tomorrow before I file???

Bonebrake
04-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Was it a Facebook winner? Cause it wasn't me lol

ghetto24
04-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Janie Palubin was the winner

Bonebrake
04-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Well than congrats to the winner