Brand: BRUNSWICK TWISTED FURY

I am right handed Tweener
bowling synthetic lanes
league play 39' THS
MEDIUM track controlled
back-end dynamite
FYI;I have never had to bake
this ball and it has only been in a cleaning machine 2 or 3
times in 3 years. i trust Brunswick equipment and I LOVE THIS BALL! Awesome Performance
Style and Quality I would definitely recommend it to
everyone.

Release Date:02/04/2008
purchased around 12/2008

Perfect Scale®:217.1

Performance:Pro Performance(10)

RG:2.525

Differential:0.036

Durometer:76-77

Breakpoint Shape:80

Lane Condition:Medium-Heavy

Finish:Polished

Coverstock:Reactive Resin

Coverstock Name:EnMotion

Factory Finish:Rough Buff

Core Type:Asymmetric

Core Name:Torsion Asymmetric Core

Quality:First Quality

Brunswick Product Line:High Performance

Color(s):Red,Blue,Silver

The Twisted Fury is comprised of an asymmetric version of the Torsion Core and the EnMotion Reactive coverstock.

Coverstock
The Twisted Fury introduces EnMotion Reactive coverstock. More aggressive in the mid-lane and back-end than High Octane, EnMotion Reactive delivers tremendous mid-lane recovery and forgiveness combined with plenty of back-end ball reaction

Core
Brunswick has added a new twist to the Torsion core concept by producing an Asymmetric version for the Twisted Fury. The symmetric version of the Torsion core used in the original Fury was based on triangular geometry. The Asymmetric version is based on a six-sided polygon. The inner core of a 16-pound Twisted Fury weighs in at 6.36 pounds, resulting in a medium RG that helps push the aggressive EnMotion coverstock down the lane.
Brunswick has put a new twist on core design so you can twist it up better on the lanes.

Reaction Characteristics
Out of the Box: With its Rough Buff finish, the Twisted Fury will provide excellent mid-lane recovery and a strong continuous back-end reaction.
If your Twisted Fury goes too long: Dull the surface with 800-grit or rougher abrasive to get the Twisted Fury to roll sooner and increase its hooking action.
If your Twisted Fury hooks too early: Polish your Twisted Fury with Brunswick's Factory Finish High Gloss Polish.

To bring your Twisted Fury back to its original factory finish, sand the surface to 400-grit then use Brunswick's Factory Rough Buff Finish.

bowl1820
04-09-2013, 10:58 PM
When your write a review on a specific ball, it would helpful to have the name of the ball in the title and mention that name at the beginning of the post. Not just the manufacturer name, so others would know what ball your referring to.

Example: Brunswick Twisted Fury Spec's

Also when you say "cleaning machine" are your talking about the machine they have at the lanes you put your ball in and it comes out shiny?

If so that's a ball "polisher" not a ball cleaner. Put dirty ball in there and it grinds the dirt into the pores.

Judy clemons
04-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Okay, you caught me that was an oversight on leaving the twisted fury out of the title I was going to go back and edit but I
could not get back into the title part to fix it. However I rechecked the review and saw I had put the Twisted Fury down a little lower on the page so I did not think it was necessary to correct it at that point. I will now though if I can. Thank You!

Judy clemons
04-10-2013, 01:07 AM
the machine i used was at the bowling alley and it specifically stated wash - dry - polish on it and each one of those cycles
specifically cost for each one used so i don't believe it was the same machine your referring to. My ball has not been damaged
by it anyway. Now that Showplace has remodeled the machine has been took out so it won"t be available any more.

bowl1820
04-10-2013, 09:13 AM
the machine i used was at the bowling alley and it specifically stated wash - dry - polish on it and each one of those cycles
specifically cost for each one used so i don't believe it was the same machine your referring to. My ball has not been damaged
by it anyway. Now that Showplace has remodeled the machine has been took out so it won"t be available any more.

Okay I've seen that before a "wash - dry - polish" machine, it was a long time ago. They are few and far between.