PDA

View Full Version : Reign of power review by staff member wesley newman

bowlingprofessor802
04-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Reign of Power drilled 4x4. Out of the box it was very strong in the mid lane with a arc reaction. On the house pattern it was a little to much for me out of the box. I had to start to to deep which made the ball hit kinda flat leaving to many ten pins. Then i hit it with some polish and wow what a difference. I could move right and play straighter and carry the corner. When the lanes broke down down i would move left and the ball didnt over react in the dry. It blended very well on the dryier conditions. A great ball to add to your bag.

Wesley Newman
Storm Advisory Staff
Vise Staff
Bowlarama Lanes ProShop

75lockwood
04-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Reign of Power drilled 4x4. Out of the box it was very strong in the mid lane with a arc reaction. On the house pattern it was a little to much for me out of the box. I had to start to to deep which made the ball hit kinda flat leaving to many ten pins. Then i hit it with some polish and wow what a difference. I could move right and play straighter and carry the corner. When the lanes broke down down i would move left and the ball didnt over react in the dry. It blended very well on the dryier conditions. A great ball to add to your bag.

Wesley Newman
Storm Advisory Staff
Vise Staff
Bowlarama Lanes ProShop

Which bowlerama is it you run the pro shop at?