PDA

View Full Version : Hi from, Texas...

Castiel
04-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Hey everyone! I知 from Texas and new here. I知 kind of new to the sport. I bowled 20 years ago in a league with some buddies just for fun, but never anything to serious. I致e been bowling for about a month, and besides having a big problem with a local pro shop on my fitting, I知 having a blast.

I知 a graphic designer, and one of my buddies wanted me to design a logo for his bowling team. He invited me to the lane to bowl with them and talk about the design they were looking for. After that night, I was hooked! I知 now in a league myself. Not only have I found a new hobby, I致e also found new clients that are having me design them new logos for their teams. If I can figure out how, I値l post a picture of the design I did for my buddy.

Anyway, I知 very happy to be here chatting with others about this great game!

billf
04-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the forum. Graphic designer, huh. I happen to know somebody who owns a bowling coach business that needs a logo lol

Judy clemons
04-11-2013, 11:16 PM
A great big Texas size welcome pin pal, Castiel
welcome to our bowling boards world.
Your welcome here as the flowers in May
we're glad your here and hope you stay to
share with us your bowling days.

Castiel
04-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. Graphic designer, huh. I happen to know somebody who owns a bowling coach business that needs a logo lol

I could do a trade with him for bowling stuff.

got_a_300
04-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the boards you will find a lot of very knowledgeable
and very helpful people on here that are more than willing to give
bowling advice and tips.

SmilingBowler
04-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the boards Castiel. You're well on your way, buddy.

Tampabaybob
04-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Welcome as well. We're here to help if you need it. Don't be afraid to ask any question about the game, or your bowling if you're having problems. We strive to help everyone bowl better. So ask away when you're ready.

Oh and by the way, the guy that needs that logo has plenty of balls (DV8's) !!