PDA

View Full Version : Rich's Pro Shop in Grand Prairie TX...

Castiel
04-11-2013, 09:15 PM

billf
04-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Better Business Bureau would be my next call.

Judy clemons
04-11-2013, 11:51 PM
My hubby and I just purchased the Storm Tour Pearl (butterscotch) from Rich's Pro Shop in Grand Prairie located inside the
Forum Bowl on Great Southwest Prkwy. I bought it for him for our 3rd wedding anniversary present. we went in on Friday
afternoon 3/29/2013 and ordered and paid, Rich's grandson took my hubbys hand measurements and said he would call next day to come in for fitting. we got the call about 3pm on sat went in to the pro shop hubby tried hand it fit perfect we left with ball and I have already stated on the boards how well this ball is working for him. to this day it still works for him no issues with it or the way it was drilled and we will continue to tell bowlers it is a good place to buy and have ball drilled.

Castiel
04-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Judy, I’m glad you had a good experience with them. Wish I could say the same for me. Its just sad to me that I went in there four different times, and he still couldn’t figure it out. I was very nice to him throughout the whole process until he started calling me names because he measured my span way to short and I wanted a refund.