PDA

View Full Version : Summer swing with three new patterns

billf
04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
http://ebonite.com/news_events/news_detail/pba_to_unveil_three_new_animal_patterns_during_gei co_pba_summer_swing

MICHAEL
04-18-2013, 12:36 AM
sounds like fun!!! I am looking forward to bowling Sports now! My ego, is suck that I could care less about the difficulty, that's what I want! I have always enjoyed challenges, even when I was putting Iron up in my working days!! I get bored easy,,,,, I will get that 800 in the near future.... I can smell it!! LOL

75lockwood
04-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Sounds cool, its nice to see the event taking place at multiple centers on multiple days instead of cramming an entire season of broadcast's into a weekend. Is there any information on the pattern's yet?

sounds like fun!!! I am looking forward to bowling Sports now! My ego, is suck that I could care less about the difficulty, that's what I want! I have always enjoyed challenges, even when I was putting Iron up in my working days!! I get bored easy,,,,, I will get that 800 in the near future.... I can smell it!! LOL

I better see you on TV then Mike :)

scottymoney
04-18-2013, 09:12 AM
Each of the tournaments are at different lanes but the finals will all be shot at once over the weekend..... that is just how they do it.
Looks like the finals for all of them is at AMF BOWLERO LANES.

got_a_300
04-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Hmmmmm.......these new patterns has got my curiosity
peaked. I can't wait to see what they look like and how
hard they will be to bowl on.

MICHAEL
04-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Hmmmmm.......these new patterns has got my curiosity
peaked. I can't wait to see what they look like and how
hard they will be to bowl on.

That's the attitude I have!!!! boring house patterns night after night!!!!!!! Like playing different golf courses!! I think all alleys should change each week to a different sports pattern across the board all leagues!!! Lets make bowlers out of easy house pattern bowlers like myself!! LOL