PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Thrash Frenzy Review

BobDaBowler
04-19-2013, 03:21 PM
The Thrash Frenzy is long and clean with a violent backend reaction. On medium oil patterns that are beginning to break down and build friction, this is the most angular ball MOTIV has ever released. Bowlers with higher rev rates will really appreciate the easy length of the Thrash Frenzy. When medium oil patterns begin to break down, rather than see a ball burn up in the friction and hit weak, the Thrash Frenzy will retain energy and produce a violent backend motion..

Review:
Its time to Get MOTIVated with the NEW Motiv Thrash Frenzy. I drilled two Thrash Frenzys. Ball one is drilled 75X4.5X40 and ball two is drilled 60X4X75. This is the most angular ball I have ever thrown by Motiv! This ball gets down the lane with a sharp angular motion on the back end. This ball allows me to play the deepest part of the lane on drier/brokendown conditions without sacrificing pin carry. Comparing my two Frenzys, ball one gets much more length with more recovery in the back end. Ball two picks up sooner in the midlane and a lil smoother but still angular in the backend. Another winner by Motiv, this is a must have in the bag!!!! Get MOTIVated!!!!

Bobby G Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com