PDA

View Full Version : Contest Apr 22, 2013 to Apr 28, 2013 - Pyramid Chosen Path Acid Lime/Pink

BowlingBoards.com
04-21-2013, 11:56 PM
We are giving away a Pyramid Chosen Path Acid Lime/Pink for a random poster from Apr 22, 2013 through Apr 28, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Bonebrake
04-22-2013, 12:21 AM
This ball looks cool but still hoping to win the diva for my gf tonight the last night lol

striker12
04-22-2013, 06:51 AM
i have seen this ball in videos but not one at my bowling allie would be cool to be the first one to have one

Judy clemons
04-22-2013, 07:19 AM
i have never seen or even heard of this Pyramid Chosen Path Lime/Pink ball, i reckon i will need to go look it up on a site and see what it says about it. I just ordered a Brunswick Slingshot thru the Welcome to Bowlingcom web site and it will be about
2 to 3 weeks before it arrives. I am also waiting for Paradise.com to get the Brunswick T-Zone in Pink Bliss in stock to order it
to use for my spare along with the black/pink slingshot. I am also going to schedule a coach lesson but i want to wait till i get the new balls drilled and about ten games on them before i do that.

ghetto24
04-22-2013, 10:05 AM
im actually the first one in my house to have the Path spare ball in this exact color. some of the looks the ball get from other people are kind of funny. I picked it up on bowlingball.com for like $42 dollars. I wanted to go down a lb on my spare ball so I figured why not? would be kind of cool to have matching first and spare ball, though. lol

got_a_300
04-22-2013, 11:18 AM
I just ordered a Brunswick Slingshot thru the Welcome to Bowlingcom web site and it will be about
2 to 3 weeks before it arrives.
Judy the first time I ordered a ball thru the welcome to bowlingcom web
site it took at least 2 months or maybe even longer before I ever received
it so I wouldn't hold my breath on it getting there in 2 or 3 weeks.

I called them several times during my wait and all they would say was it will
be shipped out to you very soon and they also charged my bank card for it
right away, but maybe you will get lucky on getting your ball faster than I did.

Perrin
04-22-2013, 03:12 PM
This would be a great way to get the new ball manufacturer out and seen.

GoodGravy
04-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Was looking at the Path line a few months ago, just about the time when this ball came out. Looks like a a good first run at something other than the plastic they were known for ealier.....This is the kind of ball that is perfect for a 'give-a-way'. Great way to get the marketing out (assuming it throws well...). Would love to give it a chance for my summer leagues....

TCJ
04-23-2013, 03:22 AM
I've seen Pyramid shown on Bowlingball.com, but I've no clue what their balls are like. This one is just a spare ball?

Rjthebowler
04-23-2013, 08:32 AM
I am intrested about this company but don't know too much around it!!! I relly wanna try it be one of a kind and it may be the next storm!!

Jaescrub
04-23-2013, 01:51 PM
I don't know about the colors but I bet anything looks better then my Dv8 brutal nightmare that's one ugly ball but I love the way it hits it really is a great ball ;) any thing I enter will be for my wife anyway unless its a Rotogrip I want one for my self.

Perrin
04-23-2013, 03:41 PM
I've seen Pyramid shown on Bowlingball.com, but I've no clue what their balls are like. This one is just a spare ball?

Nope this one is their new High-end Reactive.

billf
04-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Hmmm, This seems to be a ball company not yet offered by BowlerX.com

So if I won, could I use it in competition? I will have to check lol

noeymc
04-24-2013, 12:35 AM
i would love to throw it and see how it reacts in person ill even post a video using it

TCJ
04-24-2013, 01:52 AM
I guess I'll have to wait until I win it to find out how it works. :D

Jaescrub
04-24-2013, 02:00 PM
How can Boards and balls afford to give away a new ball every week? I love that they do but I don't see how in today's market it's feasible.

J Anderson
04-24-2013, 03:51 PM
As I understand it, it's really Bowlingball.com that's giving the balls away. So they get the ball wholesale and they probably get some sort of discount on shipping based on the volume of shipping that they do. Since its a promotion for the business the expense gets written off as marketing. My guess is that as long as what ever numbers they are tracking, whether it's eyeballs on the page or actual sales, look good they'll keep on doing it.

Jaescrub
04-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Well it cool with me ill take one if I win just thought I would ask.

xcross316
04-27-2013, 11:40 AM
hey i have thrown the Path equipment and i really like it so i hope i can win one to add to my arensal

Jaescrub
04-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Can't wait for the winner to be picked I aways waited up till midnight on Sundays to see if I got an email from Bowlingballs.com and now I have two emails I get to wait for Sundays are kinda like Xmas I hope I win both one for the wife and one for me.

BowlingBoards.com
04-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Judy, You sound like a seasoned online bowling shopper. You must check out bowlingball.com, fastest shipping and no handling fees. Check it out.

The German Shepherd
04-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Judy, You sound like a seasoned online bowling shopper. You must check out bowlingball.com, fastest shipping and no handling fees. Check it out.

And they ship FAST. I am a happy purchaser from these guys...

Jay

panbanger
04-29-2013, 12:38 PM
Recently got a 3 ball roller and a Reign of Power from bowlingball.com very pleased! Ordered the ball on a Sunday night and it arrived on the following Thursday morning. The bag arrived Friday.