PDA

View Full Version : One More Ball....

The German Shepherd
04-23-2013, 10:36 AM
I need to make a decision. I am truly infatuated with my Brutal Nightmare. This ball hooks and hits while being very predictable. I want to add another Brutal or it's predecessor, the original Nightmare to the line-up and I am not certain which. I am also thinking a Defiant Soul.

What to do, what to do...which one would you guys select if it were your decision???

Jay

MICHAEL
04-23-2013, 11:24 AM
IQ pearl.... within 4 days you will have a 300 game! Jason is the reason I have a 300 now! He called me: ( " Mike get the IQ tour pearl, IT"S the ball you are going to get your 300 with"!) Was he right!!! I love you buddy!!! Thanks for the great advise!!

striker12
04-23-2013, 12:31 PM
dont get the original nightmare not as good as they say it to be my brothers got one and it dose not even hook like i can create alot of revs with my bowling balls but this ball i can make it rev out of my hand but when it gets on the lane all those revs are gone best time to throw the nightmare i got is when the lanes are almost dead dry.

billf
04-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Jay, sit down before you read this any further.......get the Defiant Soul.

Gunz1911
04-24-2013, 08:22 AM
I have to agree, I love my Brutal Nightmare. But then again It's my first real ball that was fitted properly to me. Did you want another Heavy oil ball, or just wanted to try a different layout? I've been trying to convince my wife that I need a medium oil ball to go with my BN, Hopefully she bites off on it after hearing how much leagues can come away with (Just dont tell her you have to pay weekly too)

ghetto24
04-24-2013, 10:07 AM
rumor has it that the marauder madness is one of the best balls dv8 makes...

MICHAEL
04-24-2013, 12:21 PM
rumor has it that the marauder madness is one of the best balls dv8 makes...

I have had some great scores with the marauder and the madness, I have both! All of my 700's have been with both of them... the 749 being the red marauder!

It to early to tell how the Storm tour peal is going to work out in regards to high series,, but it's the only ball that has given me a 300!! lol time will tell...

I plan on bowling with different brands on different leagues! Battle between Storm/DV8..... who will prevail!!!

The German Shepherd
04-24-2013, 02:31 PM

<rubbbing eyes, blinking hard> w-w-w-what? Is this really Bill???

Jay

The German Shepherd
04-24-2013, 04:15 PM

BTW, as soon as I read your post, I ordered one....it will be in on Tuesday....

J.

billf
04-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Only the people who have been here awhile can understand how much it hurt me to type that ;(

MICHAEL
04-24-2013, 11:37 PM
I feel your Pain William.... LOL