PDA

View Full Version : Moblie site - Major issues

JPbowl
05-04-2013, 12:07 PM
1. The link to view full site does not work.
In this day and age of iphones and andriods, mobile versions of websites seem to just hinder functionality.

For instance the mobile site does not allow you to switch pages in threads.

If i could just goto the normal site on my phone there would be no issue.

billf
05-04-2013, 04:32 PM
This has been a common complaint my entire time here. Unfortunately either bowlingball.com doesn't care about this forum or their IT department just sucks. Either way, it's us that suffer. I could list many issues I have with this site but it's better than some of the other bowing sites I belong to.

Judy clemons
05-04-2013, 10:53 PM
i started using the site with my mobile because it was my only means at the time, however i now have internet access at
home and have basicly stopped using the mobile version due to the issues. i do love bowling and I love bowlingboards.com

JPbowl
05-04-2013, 11:03 PM
My other question was going to be ' Why does the page order of threads reverse once you log in?'

... ah i can change that in settings but it still the first time i've seen this on any forum.

JPbowl
05-12-2013, 03:56 PM
My other question was going to be ' Why does the page order of threads reverse once you log in?'

... ah i can change that in settings but it still the first time i've seen this on any forum.

I think i got it, they set it to change when you log in so that you can see new posts on mobile without needing to go through pages.
lol