PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Derby 139!!!

WolfGirl1980
05-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Anyone watching the Kentucky Derby? Its on MSNBC and NBC for the big race I am losing all my money already to my dad. So if your Watching it let me know witch horse your for I think I am for Midnight Lucky and Mylute and Revolutionary and number 6 horse Orb I think I maybe wrong anyway I am for number 6 and I ain't no U of L fan I hate Rick Pitino he an A1 A**H*le he takes the cake sorry to all you LVille Fans out there but he is I am True Blue Kentucky Wildcat John Calipari Fan I may love the colors red and black but I consider those vampire colors not LVille colors. And no way am I for his horse GoldenSence. Tell me who is your pick for Derby?

classygranny
05-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Sara

I like the looks of Mylute as well...going off at 13-1 currently. Mylute is also being ridden by a female jockey.

Normady Invasion is running next to Mylute and they may feed off one another.

But, if I had any money on the race, I would probably go with GoldenCents, 7-1 odds, good money maker if he can pull it off. There is a past Kentucky Derby winner in his line, but I can't remember who it was now.

Good luck with your betting with your Dad.

classygranny
05-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Sara

I hope you stayed with Orb.

That was a great race - hope you won!

Granny Gayla

WolfGirl1980
05-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Sara

I hope you stayed with Orb.

That was a great race - hope you won!

Granny Gayla

NO I didn't I lost but my dad almost bet him and didn't he kept changing his mind.