PDA

View Full Version : still loving my new ball

Bonebrake
05-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Its been about 2 months now that i bout my storm reign of fire and what a difference! I didn't think a new ball could make this big of a difference but I've gone from a 120 something average to a 140 and am pretty steadily getting at least one 200 a week which never happened with my old ball lol this last Friday i got my highest score yet of 214.... If your debating on whether or not to get a new ball or not, do it! Lol it makes all the difference

billf
05-05-2013, 02:15 PM
But what about all those people who say it's the bowler and not the ball?! O, that's right, I ignore them!
A good ball, matched to the bowler, can definitely help a bowler's game.

Jaescrub
05-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Truth! it's all one package a ball not right for your style, skill set, and lanes will kill your game get the right set up and you kill the game.

Bonebrake
05-11-2013, 12:22 PM
I've definitely found that out lol last night was my leagues last night and I won most improved bowler for the season and its all because of the last 2 months with this ball my average has gone up almost 15 pins

Bonebrake
05-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Now my gf is wanting a new ball after seeing how much I've improved lol she wants to get a dv8 diva which im hoping to win this week lol