PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Tank

jrob857
05-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Review:

The Tank is the latest bowling ball made by Motiv. This wonderful product, The Tank, is built to dominate the lanes on high friction with strong, controlled ball motion that will lay waste to anything in its path. The Tank is built with the new Ballistic Urethane cover and the proven Gear Core, The Tank offers low RG/Low Diff that puts it in an early motion down the lane and strong control with smooth predictability. The Tank will destroy the pins and has nice impact for being Urethane. The Tank is the newest product in the wonderful line of Motiv Bowling products.

INNER CORE Gear
COVERSTOCK Ballistix Solid Urethane
FINISH 2000 Grit Sanded

Comments:

What can I say other than that when The Tank was announced and being a High rev player I was excited for this product because I needed something that when my Thrash Frenzy was hooking too much, The Tank would fill in that gap. What I like about this ball is the Gear Core and the Urethane cover is nice combo because I get a smooth ball reaction and no overreaction. High rev and two hander’s will fall in love with the tank, as well as lower rev players because if you get on high friction conditions like old wood house, The Tank will fit right in your arsenal.

Likes: Works great on high friction conditions; smooth ball motion
Dislikes: Not an everyday ball

I recommend this ball to all player types if you’re looking for something that you need on high friction conditions.

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com