PDA

View Full Version : Contest May 13, 2013 to May 19, 2013 - Storm IQ Tour Pearl

BowlingBoards.com
05-13-2013, 12:04 AM
We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Pearl for a random poster from May 13, 2013 through May 19, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Judy clemons
05-13-2013, 12:17 AM
wow,i sooo wanted to win this ball for my hubby before i actually went out and purchased one for him for our anniversary but
now that he has it and is bowling really well with it, i wouldn't mind winning one for myself to try out a different brand for a
change of pace but as long as i am purchasing my own equipment i will stick to what i know and trust and with that being said it means i will be buying brunswick untill i determine that there is something better on the market for me.

Jaescrub
05-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Woop woop now I have a 2nd chance at winning one for my buddy chopper I'm trying to get him on here. If it would have been that black Iq I might have kept it for my self ha ha ha

STRYKER
05-13-2013, 06:13 AM
glad they are doing another one for this ball

Judy clemons
05-13-2013, 08:42 AM
it really is nice to see that they are doing the butterscotch again it is so high in demand right now and not everybody
can go out and buy one for their selves as much as they would love to have one.

Perrin
05-13-2013, 09:50 AM
More candy for the lanes :)

The weird thing about this ball is how close it looks to some of the old spare balls/house balls.

classygranny
05-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Woop woop now I have a 2nd chance at winning one for my buddy chopper I'm trying to get him on here. If it would have been that black Iq I might have kept it for my self ha ha ha

I really hope you win this for your buddy! Good Luck!!! (If I win, we may have to make a deal to get it to your buddy)

Jaescrub
05-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Grats to Judy just seen on face book you won this ball ;) I guess they where out of divas?

Jaescrub
05-13-2013, 12:13 PM
That's very nice of you but that's ok if you win by all means use it or get what is worth.

Bonebrake
05-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Congrats judy

bigjimbo316
05-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Could use a new bowling ball...please!

UBowling
05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
This ball is by far my favorite ball on typical house shots. I have thrown a 300 with it and I absolutely love it. It is usually the first ball out of the bag during leagues.

xcross316
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
i am not even sure if this is the right way to enter into this but i have thrown the bowl during a demo could use it with a drilling for my hand

Mike
05-13-2013, 07:18 PM
This would be a great addition to my Fringe.

billf
05-13-2013, 07:53 PM
i am not even sure if this is the right way to enter into this but i have thrown the bowl during a demo could use it with a drilling for my hand

Any post on the site that qualifies at quality content counts.

billf
05-13-2013, 07:56 PM
I know exactly which person I would give this ball to.
There are so many kids bowling who need decent equipment yet the parent's can't or won't get it for them. I'm all out of balls to give. I gave away 17 balls this past season.

STRYKER
05-13-2013, 09:16 PM
There are so many kids bowling who need decent equipment yet the parent's can't or won't get it for them. I'm all out of balls to give. I gave away 17 balls this past season.

that's awesome and very generous of you

TCJ
05-13-2013, 11:57 PM
I personally think the IQ Pearl is ugly, but I wouldn't quibble if I were to win it.

Greenday
05-15-2013, 12:01 AM

That's so thoughtful of you for wanting to give me this ball. You're the best!

MICHAEL
05-15-2013, 11:41 AM
Yellow is my favorite color... when I hold it up to my chest, it matches my teeth, and the yellow white part of my eyes! Sweet!!! I need another one!!

WolfGirl1980
05-16-2013, 04:36 PM
I Take me one of these balls Gold is my Color also!!!

I take me one of these balls Gold is my color also!!!

e-tank
05-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Seems like every other week is a butterscotch. Not that im complaining though :)

Jaescrub
05-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Well I don't see me winning anything one here so I gave Chopper 100$ and he got This ball drilled up and out the door for 200$ he's going to try it in league tonight so if I do win I don't know what to do ha ha ha :/ might give it to the other guy on our team.

Tampabaybob
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Several guys in my league have bought one and so far every one loves the ball. Last night there were two to my right and one to my left. One of the guys on the right told me it was the best ball he's ever owned. the other two guys shot close to 700. My last win here was the Shatter and I've thrown one 300 with it and several 700 series. But I keep eyeballing that IQ pearl and think it would fit great in my bag. Rolling the dice again......................

GoodGravy
05-18-2013, 10:32 AM
This would be a great ball for the upcoming fall league! I'm only using my 'ol beat up frantic and t. heat right now since the lanes are a bit dry (kids summer league). I'm thinking that with my R.O.P., this ball would be a great one-two punch..

Jaescrub
05-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Well Chopper used it on Fri a lil it's really fits his style of bowling. He liked it a lot better then the two C300 balls he got so who ever gets this one I can vouch its a good ball. Getting close now. Hope the next give a way is the roto grip berserk would love to try that ball ;) good luck every one!

e-tank
05-20-2013, 01:16 PM
fb won this week

Jaescrub
05-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Booo boo to face book! Ha ha.

UBowling
05-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Sad, mine just died. Literally was murdered by the lane yesterday. Would have been great to win a replacement, lol.