PDA

View Full Version : Contest May 20, 2013 to May 26, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

BowlingBoards.com
05-19-2013, 11:59 PM
We are giving away a Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler for a random poster from May 20, 2013 through May 26, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

classygranny
05-20-2013, 12:13 AM
I think I would like to try this ball out. Maybe I will win, just so I can.

Jaescrub
05-20-2013, 12:38 AM
One more If I win that will be given away ha ha. By the way we got that Iq for chopper not going to wait to win one ha ha. I guess it's always going to be me and classy granny in first on the give a way post ;)

TCJ
05-20-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm still waiting for the PM that tells me that I won the last contest. :D

striker12
05-20-2013, 04:13 AM
the meanstreak brawler is a great ball i got one got it drilled pin down and at the start of the season with my other bowling balls i had to play right (right handed) crossing the 8-10 board pushing out to the 5-6 board and the bowling balls would sometimes come in and when i got my meanstreak brawler like wow this ball is aggressive.

when i went to my jr provincials on may 11-12 i started off with one of my other bowling balls to test the lanes and it was grabbing abit so i moved abit left and could not get it in so i grabbed my meanstreak brawler and i was standing on the 20 board but with my stride left im sliding into 25-27 board was pushing the ball out between the 3rd and 4th arrow but closer to 3rd cant say witch board not fully sure and pushing it out to the 5 board and it was coming in strong.

going into the singles event on may 12 the lanes freshly oiled i normally cleanb the oil off my bowling balls but if i did the meanstreak brawler would over hook but i could not throw any of my other bowling balls at this time because wrist was sore and thumb swollen but i was slidding into the left gutter pushing over the middle arrow out to the 5 board and it was coming in strong that it was hitting the head pin dead on so i had to move more left and still happening i wanted to loft the gutter but i thought if i did i probably make my wrist worse so i just stuck to what i was doing and was leaving up easy spares.

also my meanstreak brawler if i ever left up a 7pin i would move right push out over the 8-10 board like i use to at the start of the season and out to the 5 board and it would still hook right over to the 7pin and get it.

this ball is a great ball a much have for any bowler i think this is the best ball that works on muti angle from brunswick.

my speed is 17-19mph rev rate is 450+ (not sure of rev rate need to get it checked)

STRYKER
05-20-2013, 06:09 AM
ive only seen one of these in person but the one ive seen i liked the reaction and consistancy it had even when the guy missed his target it still came back for him

striker12
05-20-2013, 02:20 PM
ive only seen one of these in person but the one ive seen i liked the reaction and consistancy it had even when the guy missed his target it still came back for him

this ball is very nice there another guy in my jr league whos left handed and he has one he pushing it out to the 1 board and it comes right into the pocket i cant push out that far because i got more speed then he dose.

bigjimbo316
05-20-2013, 02:46 PM
Would love to win this!

Mike
05-21-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm picking up a Storm Reign Of Power this weekend and would love a chance to compare these two side by side.

e-tank
05-22-2013, 01:09 AM

fb won the last contest broseph

Jaescrub
05-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Wow you can really see the balls people want to win. by the post count not very many want this ball ha ha ha. I'll always post in here if its a ball to close to something I have or one i don't want I'll just give it to my poor teammates ;)

The German Shepherd
05-23-2013, 05:30 PM
But the posts that are drawn from to choose the winner are not necessarily drawn from this thread...they are drawn from the total number of posts on the entire forum, so that may not necessarily be the case...

Jay

classygranny
05-23-2013, 07:13 PM
But the posts that are drawn from to choose the winner are not necessarily drawn from this thread...they are drawn from the total number of posts on the entire forum, so that may not necessarily be the case...

Jay

That's true...but I haven't put much on this thread. Yet, I would really like to try this ball out for some reason - not enough to fork over the money for it, tho...lol.

GoodGravy
05-23-2013, 10:35 PM
I have a few friends that swear by this ball....wouldn't mind giving this a shot...

MEEKO925
05-24-2013, 09:04 AM
This ball looks like it can do some work!!!^_^

Jaescrub
05-24-2013, 01:48 PM
I know that and with the Fb people the posts mean even less ;/ I was just saying look at the post count of all the other give a ways tons of post talking about that ball.

MICHAEL
05-26-2013, 01:41 PM

That's because they chanced their minds!! Rule 26, sub paragraph 332!

MICHAEL
05-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Brunswick ball, that is! Can you bowl a 300 with ONE??? I know Storm does!! LOL

classygranny
05-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Any ball has a 300 in it...

I think this post isn't as intriguing as a few of the others...like the Diva, sounds cool and some of the posts pertained to whether a man would throw a Diva. The Storms generate a lot of conversation on the fact they are plentiful on the lanes and they smell.

This Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler hasn't "caught-on" like the previous posts. Also, some might not like the fact it's not made in America.

But hey, free is free...I would take one without hesitation!

Judy clemons
05-26-2013, 04:22 PM
hey now, it is a Brunswick and i will stand by it. I believe in all the Brunswick balls
twisted fury/ slingshot/ t-zone/ and DV8 DIVA
given the opportunity i would bowl with the mean streak Brawler too. LOVE their products
from the duffle double roller bag / to the woman's slide glide shoes. SUPERB products!!!

classygranny
05-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Don't shoot the messenger... I was just saying. I'm currently bowling with a Brunswick Revolver and a Brunswick Fury, so I'm with you...they have both served me well. I'm not much into brand loyalty - I just want what's best for the price usually...and free IS the best price! I'm this way in pretty much everything I buy. And actually, truth be told, I honestly believe since it is so difficult to manufacture in the USA due to many restrictions, paperwork, red tape, what-have-yous, that we as the USA have chased companies out and have forced them to go elsewhere...as in Brunswick. What color is your T-Zone? I'm asking cuz the proshop guy told me I probably wouldn't like the purple as it really isn't purple in his humble opinion.

TCJ
05-27-2013, 02:06 AM
I won't purchase a Brunswick, but I'd sure use one if I got it free. Currently my two favorite bowling balls are Brunswick. On the T-Zone, if you're going to get one, I agree with the pro shop guy -- avoid the purple one. It's a little too light to be purple and it's also really ugly. I personally like the Green Envy color of the one that I have.

Jaescrub
05-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Alright alright now that Memorial Day weekend has passed who's the winner Of this lovely orb of happiness.

got_a_300
05-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Alright alright now that Memorial Day weekend has passed who's the winner Of this lovely orb of happiness.

It will more than likely be somebody off of face book that doesn't
belong to or even post on the boards. It would be nice if they just
would go back to the way it used to be only the ones that actively
posted on the forum could win.

Jaescrub
05-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Grats to classy granny on winning this weeks I love that it was a board member and not a face booker! She's one of the nicest ones here ;)

Judy clemons
05-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Classygranny the t-zone green envy is gorgeous ( its the one I purchased ) I thought I wanted the pink bliss till I saw it in the pro shop and it had too much purple in it for me, the berry was too red, the green envy is definitely green, I love it.

classygranny
05-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Thanks to Bowlingboards.com and all the great people here....I won, I won! this Meanstreak Brawler.

Thanks Judy, and thanks JAESCRUB for the nice compliments and congrats! You guys are great...so is everyone here!

Jaescrub
05-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Well I'm just happy you got one your always wanting others the win one that they want so bad even if there plan is to give it to a friend you wanted to work something out if you won that storm ball my buddy chopper wanted ;) it was fitting you won could have not happen to a nicer person!

classygranny
06-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Got my Meanstreak Brawler today...I thought that was really fast. They notified me on Tues (as Mon was a holiday), it shipped (from Tennessee I think) on Wed and arrived in Arizona today. Going to go on Friday and have it drilled. I can hardly wait to see how it reacts.

Jaescrub
06-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Sweet ;) I can't wait to get Nomads! The only part that sucks is I love to throw new equipment. But I have faith that ill win some new balls before long!!!

Judy clemons
06-04-2013, 09:41 PM
I certainly hope your meanstreak brawler does as awesome of a job for you as my diva is doing for me!

classygranny
06-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Sweet ;) I can't wait to get Nomads! The only part that sucks is I love to throw new equipment. But I have faith that ill win some new balls before long!!!

I wanted you to know how fast I got mine as I know you are excited. I have faith you will win as well. You are so generous. Kind, sweet and complimentary to everyone. I think all the members here deserve to win, but I'm putting my faith in your winning another one soon.

I certainly hope your meanstreak brawler does as awesome of a job for you as my diva is doing for me!

Me too...you have done well with the Diva. Tonight I shot with my new RG Defiant Soul. Took a bit to get used to as it is drilled a bit different, but it started to come together. Of course, I will be posting up my scores.

Jaescrub
06-05-2013, 07:54 AM
Well thank you for your faith in me and you complements ;) I'm
Happy when the members here win over face bookers. We are the ones putting in the time and effort out of our day to make this plays great! Can't wait to see what yours shooting. You should post your drilling lay outs with your scores ;)