PDA

View Full Version : Storm Freak'n Frantic Ball Review by PJ Haggerty

PJ Haggerty
05-23-2013, 04:36 PM
Storm Freak’n Frantic Ball Review

After big a big fan of the Frantic, it was going to be hard to not be a bigger fan of the Freak’n Frantic. Within the first three weeks of throwing this puppy down the lane, I have had (3) 800 series and (3) 300’s. The one I drilled is 5 x 4 with a mid-size hole 2 inches under my pap. That drilling gives me a great read on how the lanes are playing and in which direction I should go in my arsenal. Because this core tends to roll heavier for me, I didn’t touch the surface out of the box. Recently, at a tournament in Orlando, the shape looked great but I needed it to read the mid-lane a hair sooner. I lightly scuffed the surface with 1000 pad and it suddenly rolled just like the original Frantic.

If you had drilled a Frantic, liked the motion, but need something that’s two or three feet cleaner down lane with a quicker response time, I would definitely drill a Freak’n Frantic. I feel like this ball can be used on multiple lane conditions because of its stable core. It’s not as early as some of the stronger, asymmetrical balls and is not as weak as a Lights Out or Tropical Breeze. This is definitely a great addition to the “Hot” line and should be a great fit for many types of players.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at PJ.Haggerty@yahoo.com

For more information, visit Stormbowling.com

Judy clemons
05-23-2013, 08:28 PM
that says alot about this storm ball, great review p.j.