PDA

View Full Version : Hello from MN

jaws1945
12-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Greetings from the Norwegian Riviera

ArtVandelay
12-17-2008, 02:52 PM

Minnesnowta, huh? I know a lot of bored bikers up in that area. They always get cranky this time of year.... Then there's our guy from Alaska. He recently posted about driving to work on a mild, -20 degree F, morning.

I don't envy you. I miss New England (where I'm from. I realize Minnesota isn't part of New England, for the record), but I enjoy the Texas winters.

Welcome to our little board. Stick around a while!

onefrombills
12-17-2008, 03:08 PM
hello there and welcome to the site....please pass the word !!!!

If ya need anything at all just ask , were here to help

kev3inp
12-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Greetings from Florida! We're just getting over a cold snap. It got down to the 50's at night. I moved down here in 2001 from the midwest, so I know cold hurts, and I'd never move back. Besides, I'm getting older and it's the law to move down here when you get old enough, isn't it? Welcome and enjoy the boards. We're glad to have you here. P.S. Can you do something to keep the Canadians up there? Please!

The KingPin
12-18-2008, 01:14 AM

Hello and welcome to BowlingBoards.com Online Bowling Forum Community!!!
Thank you for being a member and pleas tell others about us.

Chris

chrisdaman77
12-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Minnesnowta, huh? I know a lot of bored bikers up in that area. They always get cranky this time of year.... Then there's our guy from Alaska. He recently posted about driving to work on a mild, -20 degree F, morning.

I don't envy you. I miss New England (where I'm from. I realize Minnesota isn't part of New England, for the record), but I enjoy the Texas winters.

Welcome to our little board. Stick around a while!

That is just nuts. I put my bike away 2 months ago.

Greetings from Florida! We're just getting over a cold snap. It got down to the 50's at night. I moved down here in 2001 from the midwest, so I know cold hurts, and I'd never move back. Besides, I'm getting older and it's the law to move down here when you get old enough, isn't it? Welcome and enjoy the boards. We're glad to have you here. P.S. Can you do something to keep the Canadians up there? Please!

50's - that is t-shirt weather :D

Welcome aboard this is a great place with great people. There is plenty of info to read up on.

jaws1945
12-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I am just beginning to navigate around the site, so be patient with me.

JAnderson
12-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Welcome - it's a nice, crispy-warm 19 degrees Fahrenheit here in Atlanta today. Reminds me of Cleveland, OH in October. Are you a Gophers football fan? I thought they had a pretty good year this year.

jaws1945
12-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Considering they had a creampuff schedule. Pretty embarassing finish to the end of the season. They will probably get creamed by Kansas in their bowl game.