PDA

View Full Version : finger inserts

zemeckis
05-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Hello ,

Im looking into trying some other finger inserts where i can get them that have :

-Turbo 2n1 ice grips
-Turbo 2n1 quad grips
-Turbo 2n1 Classic

what is the diff between them?

bowl1820
05-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Hello ,

Im looking into trying some other finger inserts where i can get them that have :

-Turbo 2n1 ice grips
-Turbo 2n1 quad grips
-Turbo 2n1 Classic

what is the diff between them?

CLASSIC (QC) (are Just the standard grips)
Side 1: Milled Oval with
Smooth Surface only
Side 2: Power Lift 1/4”

Quad™ (Q) (a grip with 3 surfaces to choose from)
Side 1: Milled Oval with Smooth
or Mesh Surface
Side 2: Power Lift 1/8”

ICE is just a colorless, clear insert. Available in Quad, MS. Quad, and Quad Classic styles.

http://www.turbogrips.com/products_finger_styles.php

zemeckis
05-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Owkey didnt thought about looking on the site of them :rolleyes: thx!

JPbowl
05-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Interesting, i hadn't even thought much about grip selection as i just go with what ever the pro shop puts in.
Beyond color selection, I didn't know there was a choice.
Are these surfaced grips better than the standard?

bowl1820
05-26-2013, 11:21 PM
I liked the Turbo Mesh texture, but the problem with textured surfaces are they wear down and you have to replace them more often.

You can really grip and rip a ball with Silicone grips, but depending on how sensitive your fingers are. It can feel like your going to peel your fingerprints off because of the high friction there is.

of course there's also round holes and ovals, powerlifts that add pitch to the holes.

zemeckis
05-27-2013, 05:09 AM
Like jpbowl i really never thought about grips untill i had to switch proshop. and the inserts my new proshop had didnt gave me the feeling i had before. so i was looking into trying some! will take a while till i have them but ill let it know here how it goes!