PDA

View Full Version : Contest May 27, 2013 to Jun 02, 2013 - Roto Grip Disturbed

BowlingBoards.com
05-26-2013, 11:54 PM
We are giving away a Roto Grip Disturbed for a random poster from May 27, 2013 through Jun 02, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Judy clemons
05-27-2013, 01:10 AM
just wondering how this ball compares to the Storm IQ Pearl Butterscotch;
I have not seen or heard any reviews on it yet so it has got my curiosity up
and i will be doing some research to check it out just because i can

Judy clemons
05-27-2013, 01:24 AM
this would actually make a nice fathers day gift for a special dad.
this is for med to heavy oil
it has a long length
strong back end finish
extremely nice looking ball

Jaescrub
05-27-2013, 01:56 AM
Two very dif balls would love to have one for my self but at the same time my buddy Shorty the pimp wants one as seeing as his ball got stollen with mine last time he bowled with me I would owe this one to him ha ha!

TCJ
05-27-2013, 02:07 AM
I'll take it!

STRYKER
05-27-2013, 06:21 AM
never owned a roto grip ball would be a nice addition to my storm arsenal

striker12
05-27-2013, 07:33 AM
wouldn't mind giving this ball a throw down the lane but if anyone can find out.

how is this ball compared to the meanstreak brawler im not fully sure on readying the stats yet still not sure witch is good and witch are not so good.

classygranny
05-27-2013, 09:09 AM
I've been looking a lot at the Roto Grip line and this could be a very useful ball for some of us. I would take it - or I could find someone to give it to.

Hey Striker12, I didn't think there was such a thing as a bad bowling ball!

striker12
05-27-2013, 09:45 AM
I've been looking a lot at the Roto Grip line and this could be a very useful ball for some of us. I would take it - or I could find someone to give it to.

Hey Striker12, I didn't think there was such a thing as a bad bowling ball!

i was meaning to the stats on the ball like the RG and diff and mass diff like lets take the meanstreak brawler and compare it to the 900 globall bullet train. the bullet train is aspoce to be stronger but when you compare videos the meanstreak brawler out hook the bullet train.

GoodGravy
05-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Another chance for the big 'ol "Mean Green" Disturbed....Wife has this ball and all I can say is that it really carries a ton of hitting power. I am really interested in how this is going to stack up against the Deranged coming out in July.....

It would be great to win this one...that means I will only have to buy 3 new balls for the fall leagues!!!

EboniteKid299
05-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Hear great things about the disturbed! Would love adding this ball to the bag

MEEKO925
05-28-2013, 05:09 PM
Awesome ball! Never used a rotogrip but i hear about them all the time! Would love to win any ball for my hubby^_^ Its been a rough start this year but hopefully we can get in more games soon♥ Goodluck everyone!

Tampabaybob
05-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Great ball, hits like a ton. I'd add it to my Shatter. roll the dice..............................X

Jaescrub
05-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Bery excited I'm going to win this one and the Brutal nightmare from Bowlingball.com this week ;) just feeling lucky ha ha ha

Mike
05-29-2013, 12:10 AM
This looks about the same as the Reign of Power I just bought. Guess I could drill it differently and see what happens, or maybe trade with whoever wins next week :-)

striker12
05-29-2013, 12:48 AM
This looks about the same as the Reign of Power I just bought. Guess I could drill it differently and see what happens, or maybe trade with whoever wins next week :-)

mike get it drilled different like your reign of power if its pin up get this one drilled pin down but if your reign of power is pin down get this one pin up.

like if i won it i would contact my buddy because his just got stolen from him at the bowling alley when he was bowling cops are investigating it right now seeing if they can see the person on camera worse thing no one knows when it was stolen. but if they do find the person and get his ball back i would just donate the ball to someone in my jr league but to someone who dose not have a ball of there own.

bigjimbo316
05-29-2013, 03:05 AM
Would like to win this.

vdubtx
05-29-2013, 12:09 PM
This one it all mine. :)

Perrin
05-29-2013, 01:35 PM
so can anyone that throws Storm/Roto confirm/deny that they release the same ball twice?

Just with or without scent? with scent storm ball without scent Roto. of course color changes also.

I should probably make this it's own topic in ball discussion .

classygranny
05-30-2013, 10:25 AM
Since I won the Brawler...I'm putting all my positive thoughts that VDUBTX wins this one. I think its wanted really badly.

Jaescrub
06-03-2013, 12:39 PM
So was it a face booker or one of the "Good guys" and when you win in here how are you contacted and how soon?

BowlingBoards.com
06-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Congrats to Bowling Boards member Jaescrub for being this week's winner!

Gunz1911
06-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Congratz!!!

Jaescrub
06-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Woo hoooo!!! Thanks guys and Girls!!! I'll get a pick of Noman with his new ball as soon as it gets here I'm going to call him right now!!!!! Thank you all so much. Now that every one on my team is taken care of ill try and win one for my self ;)

vdubtx
06-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Awesome...Congrats Jaescrub. I hope to follow your footsteps and win a ball someday. :D

JDHamm85
06-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Congrats Jaescrub

Jaescrub
06-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Thank you to BowlingBoards.com thank you to all the members that contribute and help this place and our sport move forword. My friend really needed a ball it could have been anything really I called my wife and she told me to keep it a secret till it shows up and bring it into league and give it to him then I hope it gets here fast ;) ill have her snap off some picks and post Em up!! Thank you every one from the bottom of my heart.

classygranny
06-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Congrats jaescrub! I hope what goes around comes around to you, as that is so great for you to give it to a teammate.

I won the w/e 05/26 and according to the shipment tracking, it should be here in a day or so. I didn't have any drilling done though.

Judy clemons
06-03-2013, 03:55 PM
CONGRATULATIONS JAESCRUB WE ARE HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU!:cool:

Jaescrub
06-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Thank you ;) ya I also had not drilling done cuz he is a lefty and I don't know any of his numbers but that's ok I think he is using equipment that's not drilled for him anyways I can't wait to see his face. He is a big guy strong guy and I hope he crys ha ha ha ;)

Jaescrub
06-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Well it's still not here yet and I have not got any kinda tracking. So I guess it's a waiting game who knows maybe I'm getting sent more then one ball for my giving ha ha ha ;)

classygranny
06-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Well it's still not here yet and I have not got any kinda tracking. So I guess it's a waiting game who knows maybe I'm getting sent more then one ball for my giving ha ha ha ;)

That's just not right - imho. I got mine in like 10 days. Have you replied to the PM to inquire? Bummer...:(

Jaescrub
06-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Ya I sent one last week asking about when it would be in town as I was out if town at the time. They said Storm/Roto Grip are getting ready for a trade show or something so it might take an extra week. I'm just going to believe the wait is cuz they are going to send me more then one ball ;)