PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip...Where are You???

GoodGravy
05-28-2013, 12:24 AM
Wow....still nothing on their web site about their new balls....

My offer still stands with them: Minor Compensation (I'll take my choice of balls for payment) on my behalf and I will tell you how to market you product line.....To start------TELL FOLKS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS!!!!!

That one is for free....... :-)

Jaescrub
05-28-2013, 01:03 AM
I feel ya I felt that way about the Dv8 line. I'm a big punk and rock a billy fan but the people in there ad look nothing like the Bowlers using there Equipment. I think I could put together better adverts and re do the web page that they never really update :/

Bendial
05-30-2013, 04:57 PM
I just ordered a rotogrip wrecker, I can't wait to get it :)

GoodGravy
05-31-2013, 10:43 AM
I just don't get the whole marketing plan for some of these companies??? Folks talk about the declining interest in bowling, yet you can't figure out who they are trying to attract. And by the way..still nothing on Roto Grip's web site as of last night.....

Thinking about emailing them directly and see if I can offer any help :-)

americantrotter
05-31-2013, 11:19 AM
Not to mention that they constantly change their plans anyways. Which ball is "Master" or "Crown" and all that.

Plus that idiotic decision to just use weird script for all of the balls (no logos) this last time and make them all look bland and the same.

Then the Defiant got caught being a part of both the new format and the old. I have the ball, it's branding was different than the rest of the balls it was grouped with. (Its being phased out now anyways)