PDA

View Full Version : Well deserved classygranny

Judy clemons
05-28-2013, 04:17 PM
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S CLASSYGRANNY..... I am sooooo HAPPY for you!

Gunz1911
05-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Congrats!!! Now that your a big time winner, Make sure to stay classy!!

classygranny
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks Judy...it feels good, doesn't it.

Thanks Gunz1911...hope I can live up to my name...lol. Maybe a 700 series would do that! With my new Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

Judy clemons
05-29-2013, 03:43 PM
1ST its shocking, then disbelief, finally it sinks in then your in awe & wonder, then you start trying to figure out how to say thank you to right people and how to share your excitement & feelings with everyone but your definitely right it felt great, awesome, totally amazing and last but not least it felt BOWLERIFIC!!! on top of that it was just as overwhelmingly exciting to see your name come up for the win this week. CONGRATULATIONS TO A CLASSY_ GRANNY WHO HAS THE PERFECT NAME OF CLASSYGRANNY TOO!!!:D I BELIEVE EVERYONE HERE ON THE BOARDS ARE VERY, VERY PROUD OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!! YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PIN PAL TO US ALL AND WE ARE HAPPY TO KNOW YOU.

got_a_300
05-30-2013, 11:25 AM
I'm very happy that you won classygranny and not some
random stranger off of facebook that doesn't even belong
to the boards or post on here.

classygranny
05-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks got_a_300 - I like to see the board members win as well. I don't do much Facebook and didn't even realize you could win through Facebook until after I joined here...still don't post on Facebook with bowlingboards as I really just use it for family.

Thanks to all for the congrats. I see my ball has shipped, so I will keep you posted on the outcome.