PDA

View Full Version : Simple Green Ball Cleaner

GoodGravy
06-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Just throwing my 2 cents in here:

I saw a lot of posting about alternative ball cleaners...specifically the Simple Green and 70% Alcohol 50-50 mix. I thought I would give it a shot. I must agree, it does a really good job cleaning up both lane residue and oil.

I have been using it now for about a month, and have really good results. The only down side to it is that it smells like an industrial public restroom at a sports arena right after the 7th inning stretch!!!

Other than that, I would recommend using the mix!

RoccoRock
06-10-2013, 07:20 AM
I've used the Simple Green/Rubbing Alcohol combo before. It works very well. I did it to my 508A and it brought that ball back to life. I use Simple Green a lot. It's my favorite cleaner. I clean my kitchen with it, my bathroom, my RC cars. That's why I had Simple Green in the first place, we clean the tires off our off road RC cars with it. Cleans the tires well, and gives them grip.

GeoLes
06-10-2013, 10:46 AM
"Simple Green is delicious, and is fortified with 7 essential vitamins and minerals....."

billf
06-10-2013, 09:33 PM
^^^^ that made me laugh. Thank you

MICHAEL
06-11-2013, 11:35 AM
"Simple Green is delicious, and is fortified with 7 essential vitamins and minerals....."

" ON days when your just to damn busy to take it as a vitamin, gargle for 45 seconds after brushing!" It leaves your teeth, mouth, and lips, GREEN... "Who doesn't want to project that look of wealth, power, and control!" Simple green tells everyone WHO YOU REALLY ARE!! Try it at your own risk, "YOUR FRIENDS will be Simple Green with envy!! ((( you'll wonder where the YELLOW WENT!!)))

(((disclaimer, this is fiction, and in no way something any human should try in their right mind)))

GeoLes
06-11-2013, 11:45 AM
"simple green is people !!!!!!!!!!!! "

MICHAEL
06-11-2013, 01:10 PM
people,,,, green people??? Are they Shape-Shifters??? Have they begun their invasion?????

J Anderson
06-11-2013, 03:29 PM
people,,,, green people??? Are they Shape-Shifters??? Have they begun their invasion?????

A not very obscure movie reference from 1973.

MICHAEL
06-11-2013, 04:58 PM
A not very obscure movie reference from 1973.

Yes mr Anderson, (love that movie the Matrix) ,,, Mr Anderson...lol! You must be referencing (((( get ready)))) " Soil-it-Green" people eating ,,,, well you know!! I remember the drink in that obscure movie was a simply Green drink, with bubbles!!

GeoLes
06-12-2013, 11:49 AM
totally missed my reference to "Soylent Green" - A Sci-fi flick featuring Charleton Heston as a cop in a futuristic world.

movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Soylent_Green/60029267?locale=en-US

The defining monent is when Charlton Heston realizes that the food procuct is really recycled human coprses. As he is being captured by security he yells to the crowd....

"Solyent green is People!!1"