PDA

View Full Version : Contest Jun 10, 2013 to Jun 16, 2013 - DV8 Diva

BowlingBoards.com
06-10-2013, 12:04 AM
We are giving away a DV8 Diva for a random poster from Jun 10, 2013 through Jun 16, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

STRYKER
06-10-2013, 06:17 AM
been wanting to try a DV8 ball and the diva looks like a beast on lanes so would be awesome to win this

Brother_jd
06-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Pinky and the Brain.

RoccoRock
06-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Nice, I love my Diva. Someone is going to win a great ball. Wouldn't mind winning it myself, drill it pin up as opposed to the one I have now drilled pin down.

Gunz1911
06-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Good luck to everyone on this ball, def. one I want to add to my arsenal at some point.

Judy clemons
06-10-2013, 09:11 AM
absolutely one of the best performance balls on the market if you don't win it I strongly suggest you go ahead and buy it
perfect for any arsenal ....I love my DIVA.... THANK YOU AGAIN BOWLINGBOARDS.COM!!!

DLP
06-10-2013, 09:14 AM
A DV8 Misfit happens to be my "want" ball. I wouldn't complain about the DIVA. Though it would probably take up a space on my bookshelf until I deemed myself worthy enough to throw it :)

lenny833
06-10-2013, 10:14 AM
love to win the bALL

vdubtx
06-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Good luck to all. :)

MEEKO925
06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
DV8 Diva totally fits my persona!!!^_^love the colors!!!!Awesome ball...

Jaescrub
06-11-2013, 07:44 AM
I might keep my post down this week I'm holding out for a sync brutal nightmare or berserk. Sad part is I got tons to talk about :/

panbanger
06-11-2013, 08:57 AM
I might keep my post down this week I'm holding out for a sync brutal nightmare or berserk. Sad part is I got tons to talk about :/

I'm pretty sure I'm blacklisted when it comes to these contests so if you have something you'd like me to post on your behalf let me know!

billf
06-11-2013, 10:14 PM

Post anyway. Either a Facebooker will win or you could trade it with the pro shop.

Tampabaybob
06-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Another great ball. Have personally seen this ball in action and it hits like a truck. Whoever wins this one will love it.

GoodGravy
06-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Seen a lot of good press on the Diva...not a lot of folks use it here. Wouldn't mind trying it out to see if I could fit it into my fall league rotation

bigjimbo316
06-14-2013, 12:25 PM
If I win this, would give it to my girlfriend!

Rjthebowler
06-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Omg I relly dident want this ball at first I thought It wasent made to hook that much and I would get laughed at with it!! Then my brother let me use it and he has a bigger hand than me so then there came my best game 277.. Dang I would love this ball

GoodGravy
06-16-2013, 01:34 AM
I'm guessing that this will be another ball I won't win, so I'm wondering what next weeks ball will be!!

e-tank
06-16-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm guessing that this will be another ball I won't win, so I'm wondering what next weeks ball will be!!

i know that feel. I already have all the balls i need but id really like a butterscotch bomber :(

Jaescrub
06-17-2013, 01:40 PM
So who won?

panbanger
06-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Somebody who clicked the "like" button. Pretty cool, huh?

billf
06-17-2013, 08:59 PM
It wouldn't bug me if after they clicked "like" they came here and participated.
Anybody else remember the good old days when each week a person won from this site?

Tampabaybob
06-17-2013, 09:37 PM
It wouldn't bug me if after they clicked "like" they came here and participated.
Anybody else remember the good old days when each week a person won from this site?

Every time I get on here, it seems like I'm all alone in posting. ALL I see is my name in the right hand column. Can't wait for September, hopefully we can make it different !!

classygranny
06-17-2013, 09:49 PM
Every time I get on here, it seems like I'm all alone in posting. ALL I see is my name in the right hand column. Can't wait for September, hopefully we can make it different !!

But we like what you have to say...sometimes I think it works that way, because we sign on at a convenient time, read and post, and then "our" posts are all the ones you see. I haven't been posting much this week because I am so bummed about how poorly I bowled Friday morning and didn't want to contaminate the others with my negative, yucky attitude.

Jaescrub
06-17-2013, 11:59 PM
First off if you never had a bad day bowling you would never appreciate the good days.
Two would be if only members won and I'm down with that 100% it would only be a handful of us winning! Ha ha ha

e-tank
06-18-2013, 01:50 PM
imo they should change it back to every post counts as an entry so we proud few can combat the likes, comments and shares from the hundreds of fbers. But then again as bill has said many times, were the red headed step child of bb.com

Jaescrub
06-18-2013, 03:48 PM
The fb thing would not make me up set if I knew the win was for a meaning full post I got week on weeks of damn good advertising for them :) I could win weekly on that alone ha ha

Tampabaybob
06-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Yeah the fb thing has turned man, many people away. They HAD a good thing going here, and personally, I think they blew it. I hear something NEW is about to happen with a new bowling site in September. STAY TUNED !!

billf
06-18-2013, 09:41 PM

What right hand column?
O, we will make it different! I'm excited and can't wait for the launch.

scottymoney
06-19-2013, 12:04 AM
What right hand column?
O, we will make it different! I'm excited and can't wait for the launch.

The OTHER RIGHT column!