PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick Meanstreak Beatdown Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

BowlingBoards.com
06-21-2013, 02:07 PM
http://youtu.be/R6oSmpCROEs

The Meanstreak Beatdown from Brunswick will help you curb stomp the competition!

<strong>Addaptive f(P+S) Solid Coverstock</strong>

The Addaptive f(P+S) Solid coverstock is a new formulation designed by Brunswick's team of engineers. f(P+S) Solid is a new solid version of the coverstock featured on the Nexxxus f(P+S). This coverstock will provide a smooth, strong reaction with good length on medium/heavy conditions.

<strong>Meanstreak Medium RG Symmetrical Core</strong>

The new Meanstreak Medium RG symmetrical core has proven its worth inside the Meanstreak and Meanstreak Brawler. It will continue inside the Beatdown by providing a versatile and easy to read reaction, great on tough lane conditions.

<strong>BALL MOTION</strong>

With its matte finish, the Meanstreak Beatdown clears the heads easily, revving strong in the mid-lane for a strong controllable backend reaction. This combination of coverstock and core creates an extremely versatile motion on medium to heavy lane conditions.

mike_thomas93
08-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Almost won this ball in last week's contest, only to lose to a fellow Michael, but oh well. i have another chance. And I'm kind of glad I didn't win now that the Marauder Mutiny is in. This one I would definitely like to win. (:

bjeffe1234
08-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Same cover as the Nexxxus. Should be a great ball. I would live to have it.

MICHAEL
12-20-2013, 08:46 AM
I had the beatdown drilled with the Tri Grip, and I can't be happier! Its my go to ball now!! Great gradual sweet angle into the pocket that does utter destruction to pins!! Rolling a bunch of 600 plus games with this puppy!

Fist Brunswick I have ever owned in my short carrier of bowling, but won't be my last!