PDA

View Full Version : Contest Jun 24, 2013 to Jun 30, 2013 - Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler

BowlingBoards.com
06-23-2013, 11:50 PM
We are giving away a Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler for a random poster from Jun 24, 2013 through Jun 30, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Jaescrub
06-24-2013, 12:43 AM
Dang you know what sucks I just won a ball for my teammate but this ball would be great to give to my dad. Trying to talk him into joining our team for fall league we need a fifth. I might buy him one as his first ball or even the new Beat down ;)

JDHamm85
06-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Good luck to all!

DLP
06-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Very cool! The pro I go to dropped a hint to me that he has one of these coming in for resale that happens to be "my size" :P So tempting!!!

Perrin
06-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Very good ball.

Jaescrub
06-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Would it be a good ball for a First time Bowler?

bigjimbo316
06-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Hope I win this!

striker12
06-24-2013, 02:11 PM
this is a great ball mine worked great for the little time i was able to throw it but at provincials this ball never stopped hooked i was moving more left then i normaly did with this ball a great ball.

MEEKO925
06-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Oh wow! Just checked out this ball and it looks like it can do some damage!! Awesome

classygranny
06-24-2013, 06:43 PM
This is the ball I recently won. Just got to throw it a few frames last Tuesday night. Hadn't really bowled with it. Friday am the conditions were horrible. About the 7th frame of first game I asked our anchor if she minded if I broke it out and tried it since I hadn't thrown it much. Couldn't hurt...

I didn't do the greatest, but after starting with a whopping 128, I finished the next two games with it for a 188 and 209, for exactly my average of 525.

Can't wait to get to practice more and bowl with it...I see it as my go to ball during the second or in the third game when the Defiant Soul is being defiant in a bad way.

STRYKER
06-24-2013, 07:07 PM
my pro shop guy uses this ball and loves it , would like to give it try myself

billf
06-24-2013, 10:03 PM
A friend of mine bowls in college and has five of these drilled differently. That and a T-Zone is his entire arsenal. I keep waiting for him to get rid of one but that hasn't happened yet. I got my Hy-Road off of him years ago because he said it wouldn't hook. Bigger grips and thumb slug and voila, a hook monster lol

GoodGravy
06-24-2013, 11:11 PM
Used a Brunswick about 20 years ago....I guess that if I win this I'll have to give it a try :-)

vdubtx
06-25-2013, 10:40 AM
Could really use this one. :) good luck to all with this weeks giveaway.

WolfGirl1980
06-26-2013, 08:33 AM
My mom has one so I would really really would like to have one also it looks like a great ball except my mom don't know how to throw a hook ball like me and I am struggling with it as well but I am learning I am just learning to not turn my hand in my swing but that would be a great ball to have yes in deed I would love it.

Judy clemons
06-26-2013, 10:31 AM
I personally stand behind Brunswick { 1000% not a typo } 1,000 % includes every single thing they make from their balls
{ all of them } to their bags, shoes and accessories such as the wrist wraps etc...
My entire arsenal is Brunswick I have the T-Zone green envy for my plastic spare picker upper, I recently purchased the
Slingshot to replace my Twisted Fury and then I won the DV8 Diva on Bowlingboards so I have been spending a lot of time
on the lanes the past month breaking in not just one but three new balls. All have the same finger tip drill grip done on them
from the pro shop at Forum Bowl and I am totally pleased with each one. I am fixing to order the Ladies Charms Bowling
Shoes fro m Brunswick to replace my Brunswick Glides that I have had since 2008. Then I hope to get a few coaching lessons in before the winter leagues start back up. Also want to try the sports league this year to gain lane experience.
My average has dropped in this wed night match point league down to 137 which I am not happy about but I know it was
caused from new balls and new league experience (match point) and it will climb back up short in short order hopefully!
Also hope to bowl at the IRTC IN ARLINGTON some. I am still doing a lot of research and reading on the Bowling boards and other internet forums and watching videos and trying to pick up things here and there and keep with my PIN PALS HERE!

WolfGirl1980
06-26-2013, 12:52 PM
I personally stand behind Brunswick { 1000% not a typo } 1,000 % includes every single thing they make from their balls
{ all of them } to their bags, shoes and accessories such as the wrist wraps etc...
My entire arsenal is Brunswick I have the T-Zone green envy for my plastic spare picker upper, I recently purchased the
Slingshot to replace my Twisted Fury and then I won the DV8 Diva on Bowlingboards so I have been spending a lot of time
on the lanes the past month breaking in not just one but three new balls. All have the same finger tip drill grip done on them
from the pro shop at Forum Bowl and I am totally pleased with each one. I am fixing to order the Ladies Charms Bowling
Shoes fro m Brunswick to replace my Brunswick Glides that I have had since 2008. Then I hope to get a few coaching lessons in before the winter leagues start back up. Also want to try the sports league this year to gain lane experience.
My average has dropped in this wed night match point league down to 137 which I am not happy about but I know it was
caused from new balls and new league experience (match point) and it will climb back up short in short order hopefully!
Also hope to bowl at the IRTC IN ARLINGTON some. I am still doing a lot of research and reading on the Bowling boards and other internet forums and watching videos and trying to pick up things here and there and keep with my PIN PALS HERE!

Judy If You want a shoe that slides I wouldn't buy the lady's Brunswick charm shoes they don't slide at all I have them and they didn't slide at all I had to end up buying the Dexter's Groove black &White shoe they have a universal slide and a lifted heel and if your not used to siding and bringing your right leg behind you your right sole will come unglued on the charms with the Dexter's there universal so don't have to worry about that.They didn't slide last nite but that cause they are right out of the box I haven't got them broken in yet I need to get a wire brush and brush up and down on the slide shoe's sole real good. Also my coach said it was a real comfortable shoe as they are cause they did feel comfortable and she said they do slide good.

dnhoffman
06-28-2013, 02:21 PM
New to these forums, but I have to say it's pretty cool that you have weekly prizes.

panbanger
07-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Well they just posted on the fb that they will be pulling a winner at bowlingboards.com via Facebook. So there ya go.

ThatbowlerD
07-01-2013, 10:34 AM
This looks like a great ball, a friend of mine has it. Would be a nice addition!