PDA

View Full Version : Got Me Some New Shoes!!!

WolfGirl1980
06-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Hey Everyone I got me some new shoes!!!! Yea I got me a pair of Dexter's I got the Women's Dexter Groove Black & White they have a universal sole and a lifted heel and an average slide my coach said they slide good and very comfortable and she was right I didn't slide yesterday cause didn't get them broke in I need a to take a wire brush to the left slide sole and take the brush and brush up and down so the shoe will slide and last night I bowled a 191-169-131=491 so I did ok with out sliding I used ultra slide it helped a little bit but was hard still didn't slide 90% of the time and I think my dad has a wire brush if not gonna borrow one from my uncle since he doesn't bowl anymore or would any wire brush do? Like a normal wire hairbrush as long as it has wire bristles? Reason I ask cause my mom has those cause she used to do hair before the accident. Well let me know ok. :cool:

Tampabaybob
06-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Sara, great news, it looks as though the coaching has helped a lot. You're shooting some nice scores. Keep up the good work. As far as the brush goes, what you want to have in your bag is a wire brush. Something very stiff will help to clean them when needed and also to help break them in.